+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police certificate from Pakistan

habdelwahed

Aug 20, 2014
Dears All,

I am not a Pakistani but I lived in Pakistan for a year (2007/2008) as a result the CIC asked me to submit a police clearance certificate from Pakistan with other documents within 60 days. no more.
I communicated with the Pakistani Embbasy in Egypt and they accepted my request for the certificate but after submission they told me that this 60 days time frame is no go. and the request may take 4 to 6 months till I get the certificate.

Does any one faced a similar situation?
Do you think the CIC can waive this request if I explained the situation to them?

Can anyone provide insight to me.
By the way, they also requested the same certificate from UAE (Emirates) but this seems working and I should have it within the time frame they asked for.

Hisham

alinazakat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Skipped...
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
Hello
If you know someone in Pakistan within the area where you lived then ask him to go to the police station and get it done for you. They will take PKR 2000 to 3000 to get it done quickly. You may need to provide the required information to the person involved. It can be done in a week provided the person there is willing to do it for you and you are willing to spend money.

The above condition is only for those who do not have any conviction or bad record in the police station. You may need the following information:

You passport on which you stayed there.
Visa information
Purpose of stay there.
Addresses of all the places where you stayed in Pakistan (i hope that there would be only one police station involved if you lived in a single area or multiple addresses within the same area). You may need to prove in some way that you really stayed there.
recent photographs
you may need to fill certain forms and sign them

I believe that the path you have chosen is the correct one that is to get it done via consulate but they are pretty slow. You can try this side channel to get it done. Wish you all the best.

Regards
Ali

lawrence2007

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
15-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
15-Jun-2013
Med's Request
15-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
It might be helpful to explain the situation to your visa office by writing them a letter. I was in a similar situation where it taking long time (around 4 months) to get police clearance from Bahrain through their embassy. Visa office waived the PCC requirement. I submitted copies of entry/exit stamps on passport.

habdelwahed

Aug 20, 2014
Thanks, Ali
but I do not have any close friends in pakistan who can volunteer time to do such work, I tried contact some online agencies who provide this service for a fee but it was successful since they asked for a proof of my residency such as (water or electricity bills show my nane and address where I used to live) which I do not have.
Now I am stuck.

habdelwahed

Aug 20, 2014
thanks lawrence2007
I believe I will take your advise. I already made copies of all passport pages and and my 2 recent visits to Pakistan to send it to my VO.
I am just waiting for a similar certificate to come from UAE and I will send the file.

Hisham

AhmedM2018

Jan 10, 2018
Hello Hisham,

Please let me know if you received the police certificate from Pakistani Embassy in Cairo or did Canada Immipgration accepted your letter of explanation?

I am stuck at the same position with the Pakistani Embassy in Egypt.
Thanks