+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate from Indian Consulate in Toronto

rojomojo

May 18, 2020
Hey,

I want to get my police clearance certificate done from india consulate but they say they are not taking in walk in appointments right now.

How do I submit my application? What would be the TO address?

I have only 30 days left for my PR Application, what if police verification takes longer than that?

Please help! Really need someone to guide me through this.

Thank you

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hey,

I want to get my police clearance certificate done from india consulate but they say they are not taking in walk in appointments right now.

I have only 30 days left for my PR Application, what if police verification takes longer than that?

Thank you
You have to send postal application to BLS. Check their website for all the requirements. Nowadays it’s taking around 1 month to get your PCC. I doubt that you will be able to get it within time.
If not, attach a LOE and state that you are still waiting for your PCC.

rojomojo

May 18, 2020
You have to send postal application to BLS. Check their website for all the requirements. Nowadays it’s taking around 1 month to get your PCC. I doubt that you will be able to get it within time.
If not, attach a LOE and state that you are still waiting for your PCC.
Thank you harsh. I have one more question.

Do they send the police verification at your address or they attached it automatically to your application online?

Thanks once again.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Thank you harsh. I have one more question.

Do they send the police verification at your address or they attached it automatically to your application online?

Thanks once again.
Hi

they gonna send you at your home but at the moment they are too slow, mine was delivered on May 6 and still I have no idea what’s going on with my application and I cannot even track my application

rojomojo

May 18, 2020
Hi

they gonna send you at your home but at the moment they are too slow, mine was delivered on May 6 and still I have no idea what’s going on with my application and I cannot even track my application
will they accept my LOE if god forbid it gets late?
Also, is it possible to get PCC from India?

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
will they accept my LOE if god forbid it gets late?
Also, is it possible to get PCC from India?
I have no idea about getting PCC from India, but I can say that here BLS guys are not accepting any kind of requests right now and they are not even answering customers queries on time, god bless them who are going through them including me

IRCC might understand your situation but still I would recommend to check with them or any senior members from here who had gone through similar situation

sachinma

Dec 17, 2017
Hello Guys,
IN same context, I have question on "Period of Stay in India" field in "Police Clearance Reference form". This is single line entry field. What is expected here to write? Number of days of stay or dates? Is this for specific period - example: Since I moved to Canada or for last 10 years or since my birth?

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Hey,

Thank you
It will definitely take more than 25 days to get it done.
stay strong

sachinma

Dec 17, 2017
Hello Members - any information about below query on India PCC:
I have question on "Period of Stay in India" field in "Police Clearance Reference form". This is single line entry field. What is expected here to write? Number of days of stay or dates? Is this for specific period - example: Since I moved to Canada or for last 10 years or since my birth?

rojomojo

May 18, 2020
Hello Members - any information about below query on India PCC:
I have question on "Period of Stay in India" field in "Police Clearance Reference form". This is single line entry field. What is expected here to write? Number of days of stay or dates? Is this for specific period - example: Since I moved to Canada or for last 10 years or since my birth?
I am not sure to be honest. Try posting it on some other thread. Sorry!

Reactions: sachinma