Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
hi every body
Would you please help me
I can not understand the instructions regarding pc from saudia for (non saudy)
I'm an egyptian currently live and work at saudia arabia
Where should I go?? Or I should wait for some letter?
Thank you

Apr 15, 2017
1. You should contact the Canadian embassy in Riyadh or the consulate in Jeddah via email.
2. Ask them for the letter to request a police certificate. If you will accompany your family, you will need a letter for each member.. I think.
3. They will add you to the list and ask you to pick up the letter(s).
4. Have the letter(s) attested (stamped) from the ministry of foreign affairs.
5. Take the letters to the department of criminal evidence in your area (الأدلة الجنائية)
6. They will take your finger prints and start the process. You will be able to collect the report in 2 weeks.
7. Like any other document not in English or French, you will need to have the reports translated.

walaa

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
Thank you,, but what about these:

If your application is being processed at the Canadian High Commission in London, you are not required to get a police certificate until the London visa office sends you a police certificate request letter with instructions on how to apply.
For applications being processed at any other office, request letters can be requested by e-mail: riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca or fax: 966-1-488-9657. Please include the file number, the office where you applied and your mailing address.

I received my ITA ,, I DO NOT KNOW WHERE MY APPLICATION WILL BE PROCESSES,, SHOULD I SEND THAT EMAIL NOW OR WAIT??
IM SO CONFUSED

shahid_razzak

Apr 20, 2017
Dear OnceIWas7YearsOld,

Thank you for your assistance. I have received ITA on April 19, 2017. I am a Pakistani national living in Saudi Arabia. For PCC, I was very confused but then saw your post and have emailed Canadian consulate here in Riyadh. Let's see what they have to say. By the way how do I get instructions/letter from IRCC to get medical tests done for self and family? Any idea?

Best Regards,
Shahid

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Can anyone post an update on how it all went? What do we have to include in the email other than names and which file number do we include? EE file number or UCI or what?