+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate for my spouse from Canada

FishBurger

Star Member
Feb 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
People, I need help, please.

I am in the final stage of Quebec Immigration.
I received an email to submit my medicals within 1 month, along with landing fees and scanned copies of the bio-page of the passport. However, they are also asking to send Police certificate for my spouse "from" Canada. I had already submitted the Police report from Pakistan. We have never been to Canada and while we are still outside Canada (Pakistan to be precise), I dont know how to get a police certificate with finger printing from Canada for my spouse?

Is it a new thing ?
Did someone has experience with it before.

Kindly advise. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Thanks
FB

annie464

Dec 25, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Oct 30, 2016
Med's Request
Nov 18, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2016 RPRF PAID: Dec 16, 2016
FishBurger said:
People, I need help, please.

I am in the final stage of Quebec Immigration.
I received an email to submit my medicals within 1 month, along with landing fees and scanned copies of the bio-page of the passport. However, they are also asking to send Police certificate for my spouse "from" Canada. I had already submitted the Police report from Pakistan. We have never been to Canada and while we are still outside Canada (Pakistan to be precise), I dont know how to get a police certificate with finger printing from Canada for my spouse?

Is it a new thing ?
Did someone has experience with it before.

Kindly advise. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Thanks
FB
I had the same situation even my spouse dint came to Canada but they asked for PCC so what I did is I just mailed to CIC that my wife never been to Canada so I don't know how to apply for RCMP and after a day they replied me back that " please ignore the request for RCMP"

FishBurger

Star Member
Feb 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Thank you very much Annie, your answer is a big sigh of relief for me.
Would you be kind enough to share your email and the response from CIC here. (of course you can remove the personal information)

annie464 said:
I had the same situation even my spouse dint came to Canada but they asked for PCC so what I did is I just mailed to CIC that my wife never been to Canada so I don't know how to apply for RCMP and after a day they replied me back that " please ignore the request for RCMP"