+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Points of experience..seniors plz rply plz

Deepty

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Will we get points for both the experiences though it is not in occupation list...
Like i have experience of 2 years as a computer instructor under NOC 4131 n 3 years experience for school teacher under NOC 4141..
NOC 4131 is in list but NOC 4141 is not in list...Will I get points for 5 years of experience???????????

Singhsaab

Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug'2009
Doc's Request.
29'Sep'2009
AOR Received.
28'Sep'2009
Med's Request
22'Jan'2010
Med's Done....
3 Feb'2010
Interview........
Waive off
Passport Req..
22 Jan'2010
VISA ISSUED...
15'March'2010
LANDED..........
02May 2010
Dear Deepty,

You will get 17 points for 2 year exp under NOC 4131

Regards

Deepty

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Hi Singhsaab...
Thanx 4 rply...Sir i have srch 4 it on net...m sndng U dat
have two questions regarding Federal Skilled Worker application process.

1. I used to own and manage a restuarant with other partners for two years in the last ten years. Will this make me eligible for applying as a Federal Skilled Worker. In this case how would I prove my job duties?

2. I have many other years of experience in other NOC level B occupations which are not among the 38 listed occupations. Will I be awarded experience points for those other experiences as well?

ANS>>>>>>>>Your experience as a restaurant manager should make you eligible to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker category.

To prove your experience you will need all the relevant documents from the business at the time (proof of incorporation or registration, financial statements, partnership agreements, income tax statements, etc) and any other documents that could prove your claim.

Immigration officers are always looking for independent proof of an applicant's qualifications. This means documents delivered by third-party organizations -- like the tax department or bank statements or restaurant reviews in newspapers -- will be more readily believed. Detailed letters from your former partners or previous bank manager may also help provided these referees are still credible professionals in their own right. Immigration officers are required to assess all the evidence. If the evidence is consistent and credible, it will help.

Your experience in other occupations at NOC levels A or B will count for points under the experience factor because you have at least one year of experience in one of the listed occupations.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deepty said:
Will we get points for both the experiences though it is not in occupation list...
Like i have experience of 2 years as a computer instructor under NOC 4131 n 3 years experience for school teacher under NOC 4141..
NOC 4131 is in list but NOC 4141 is not in list...Will I get points for 5 years of experience???????????
You will get points for 4131 and 4141 is not in list but falls under Skill Set A. To be eligible for FSW immigration apart from 1 year continuous work experience, Work Exp which falls under 0, A and B skill types is counted so you will get 21 points complete.

Best of luck

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You cal download the Matrix of NOC from this link

http://rapidshare.com/files/360538973/Matrix.pdf.html