+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Points Not updating on profile issue

afg12

May 17, 2018
Hello community,

I have an issue regarding my express entry profile. I have updated it over a week ago and points show the same. I have check all the forms and everything seems updated and submitted.

Any experience out there or similar issues?

I appreciate your help in advance.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hello community,

I have an issue regarding my express entry profile. I have updated it over a week ago and points show the same. I have check all the forms and everything seems updated and submitted.

Any experience out there or similar issues?

I appreciate your help in advance.
What was your update and is the update affecting your score? If you are certain there should be an increase in score, call CIC.

lynne123

Apr 1, 2018
What does it mean? Please need HELP.. it is really annoying. I have received email on 9th May 2018 below from WES Canada:
Dear Ms.
This is to advise you that we have received all required documents. We will now begin to prepare your evaluation report.

To track the status of your report, please visit My Account. Within My Account, you may also:

Verify or update your mailing address to ensure your report is delivered to you

• Upgrade your delivery choices
If you need to make any of the above updates, please do so now to ensure processing with this order.

My account status is :
Pending
You have no pending steps.
Completed
Order Cancelled

Your Document-by-Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application order has been canceled.
Ref# ......
Account Created

You created a WES account.
Need a report for the United States instead? Click "Change Account" to learn more.
2/17/2018..

afg12

May 17, 2018
What was your update and is the update affecting your score? If you are certain there should be an increase in score, call CIC.
Thanks! My update was the culmination of my studies in Canada and the start of my new position in my NOC

afg12

May 17, 2018
What does it mean? Please need HELP.. it is really annoying. I have received email on 9th May 2018 below from WES Canada:
Dear Ms.
This is to advise you that we have received all required documents. We will now begin to prepare your evaluation report.

To track the status of your report, please visit My Account. Within My Account, you may also:

Verify or update your mailing address to ensure your report is delivered to you

• Upgrade your delivery choices
If you need to make any of the above updates, please do so now to ensure processing with this order.

My account status is :
Pending

You have no pending steps.
Completed
Order Cancelled

Your Document-by-Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application order has been canceled.
Ref# ......
Account Created

You created a WES account.
Need a report for the United States instead? Click "Change Account" to learn more.
2/17/2018..
It means they are processing your application, just wait a few days and you will receive your WES evaluation completed