Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Does she has any other utility bill such as mobile bill or internet bill. If she rides in landlord home then she must have lease agreement or something.
She is secondary to everything, meaning my bro in law is primary. Even her cell phone bills are in the name of my bro in law. I am so frustrated with these

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
She is secondary to everything, meaning my bro in law is primary. Even her cell phone bills are in the name of my bro in law. I am so frustrated with these
You must have to submit documents thats on your sister-in-law to prove that she is currently living in Canada.

R@shiSingh@l

Jun 21, 2018
@krunal2904 were you asked for the PR card when you submitted your application with COPR?
I have the same situation and I have been waiting for my brother's PR card from past one month. So, is there any risk if I apply using his COPR?

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
@krunal2904 were you asked for the PR card when you submitted your application with COPR?
I have the same situation and I have been waiting for my brother's PR card from past one month. So, is there any risk if I apply using his COPR?
Its all right...You can apply with your brother's COPR. CIC didn't asked me for PR Card. They are ok with signed COPR.

akuma1

Jul 1, 2018
Hi,

I would like to seek your advise on my application for permanent residency.

As at the time i was creating my profile for the express entry pool, my sibling had been sent a confirmation letter of her PR being approved but she is yet to relocate to Canada and she is yet to receive her PR Card but i added in my profile that i had a sibling with permanent residency and i have been invited to apply for permanent residency. My sibling is arriving in Canada in few weeks and i have until April 25th to submit my application which by then she would have received her PR Card.

I would like to know if my application could be disapproved for this reason if i go ahead and submit my application including a copy of her PR Card as prove.

I would appreciate your advise on this issue.

Thank you.
Toby05 , did you get your ITA and the PR, I suppose you claimed the sibling points before your sibling landed in canada , I am also in the same boat

Ijeomaogo

Jun 23, 2017
Hi,
My half sister did not include me in her family history application form.
She has been residing in Canada for 12years now.
Can I still claim sibling points from her?
She is willing to give me all the required supporting documents.
Thanks in anticipation of your response(s)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Toby05 , did you get your ITA and the PR, I suppose you claimed the sibling points before your sibling landed in canada , I am also in the same boat
No - that's not what happened. He/she claimed points for siblings AFTER they landed in Canada but BEFORE they had a PR card. That's why the signed COPR had to be used. The COPR isn't signed until after landing.

You cannot claim points for your siblings until AFTER they have landed in Canada.

akuma1

Jul 1, 2018
No - that's not what happened. He/she claimed points for siblings AFTER they landed in Canada but BEFORE they had a PR card. That's why the signed COPR had to be used. The COPR isn't signed until after landing.

You cannot claim points for your siblings until AFTER they have landed in Canada.
Thanks Scylla.
My brother is going to land in canada on July 11, Just want to know what all documents will be needed from his side to claim the points , He is not willing to sign a lease there so there will be no lease agreement and utility bills on his name , can any one tell me what alternate documents can I use from him.

akuma1

Jul 1, 2018
Hi,

I would like to seek your advise on my application for permanent residency.

As at the time i was creating my profile for the express entry pool, my sibling had been sent a confirmation letter of her PR being approved but she is yet to relocate to Canada and she is yet to receive her PR Card but i added in my profile that i had a sibling with permanent residency and i have been invited to apply for permanent residency. My sibling is arriving in Canada in few weeks and i have until April 25th to submit my application which by then she would have received her PR Card.

I would like to know if my application could be disapproved for this reason if i go ahead and submit my application including a copy of her PR Card as prove.

I would appreciate your advise on this issue.

Thank you.
Toby05 can you please tell us your situation , Did your PR got approved or not?

akuma1

Jul 1, 2018
Khalidr,

Did you submit the documents ? please let us know what documents you submitted and did your PR got approved or not?

razuengr

Jul 16, 2018
I am Razu Ahmed.
I have a small query about ECA.

1) After my SSC, I have completed 4 years diploma in CSE, after diploma, I have completed 4 years Bachelor degree but our credit was wavered (111 credit) for my diploma education.

Now my question is, I need ECA for both, diploma and bachelor? if the only required bachelor degree then will be any effect for my wavered credit (111 credit) or I will achieve full bachelor degree from WES.

2) Sir, I want to complete my ECA from WES because I first target is to apply Saskatchewan PNP, I heard after applying Saskatchewan, they want CIPC or APGE certificate for Engineer which only provide WES. Is that true?

Thanks

kezz

Dec 9, 2015
Hey Guys,

Needing advice.

My sister has landed, got her PR card, has a bank account, yet doesn’t currently reside in Canada.

I got an ITA based on the fact that she has her PR and I claimed those 15 points.

Now even without the 15 points I am still above the cuttoff by 1 point.

Should I:

1) Decline invitation and reapply and not claiming the 15 points and hoping the next draw will be low enough?

2) Apply and upload a letter (Proof of residency of sibling) mentioning that she did get her PR yet still hasnt done the move yet? Will they just take away 15 points or will they decline the entire application?

Thanks

Reactions: harneetsingh211
Apr 11, 2018
Hey Guys,

Needing advice.

My sister has landed, got her PR card, has a bank account, yet doesn’t currently reside in Canada.

I got an ITA based on the fact that she has her PR and I claimed those 15 points.

Should I:

1) Decline invitation and reapply and not claiming the 15 points and hoping the next draw will be low enough?

2) Apply and upload a letter (Proof of residency of sibling) mentioning that she did get her PR yet still hasnt done the move yet? Will they just take away 15 points or will they decline the entire application?

Thanks
in the same boat.waiting for an expert opinion in this matter

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey Guys,

Needing advice.

Should I:

Thanks
How many points do you have without the 15 points? Would you still have received ITA in that draw without those points?