+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Points for experience

Apr 16, 2010
Hello all,

I would like to apply in the 0213 category of FSW program. I had worked in the capacity of Manager Network Infrastructure for 3 years and finished that role in 2009.

My questions are regardng the points to claim for the experience
  • Firstly can I claim 21 points as I was working in a similar network administration role but not in a supervisory capacity for nearly 5 years prior to that?
  • For the last 1 year i have been un-employed. I know that your experience can be in the last 10 years but does being un-employed have a bad effect on my application?? Does it matter??

Looking for the help of seniors.

BR

Leroy

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vancouver_bound said:
Hello all,

I would like to apply in the 0213 category of FSW program. I had worked in the capacity of Manager Network Infrastructure for 3 years and finished that role in 2009.

• Firstly can I claim 21 points as I was working in a similar network administration role but not in a supervisory capacity for nearly 5 years prior to that?
  • For the last 1 year i have been un-employed. I know that your experience can be in the last 10 years but does being un-employed have a bad effect on my application?? Does it matter??

BR

Leroy
In Order to Claim the points your skill type of job must fall under the category 0, A or B and yes your's will qualify. No being unemployed will not have any ill effect.

visaexpert4indians

Mar 19, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vancouver_bound said:
Hello all,

Yes, You can claim 21 point for 4 years work experience in last 10 years..

No, that will not create any bad effect on visa officer...

BR

Leroy