+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POINT OF ENTRY to job seeker or PMM

arvic81

Mar 22, 2010
pls advised me! i already have my visa with me as worker in Alberta,i am presently employed here in Bahrain on the day of my travel to Canada what documents do i have to show on the immigration officer upon my arrival at Edmonton airport?? my LMO confirmation,my job offer also the letter of CIC abu dhabi that they sent to me that includes the details of my work permit # and visa of course! will they look for my resignation letter approved by my employer here or released paper?? because these 2 documents i cannot guarantee i can get for the reason that my employer is a real jerk!!!!

also what are the restrictions on luggage??

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

arvic81 said:
pls advised me! i already have my visa with me as worker in Alberta,i am presently employed here in Bahrain on the day of my travel to Canada what documents do i have to show on the immigration officer upon my arrival at Edmonton airport?? my LMO confirmation,my job offer also the letter of CIC abu dhabi that they sent to me that includes the details of my work permit # and visa of course! will they look for my resignation letter approved by my employer here or released paper?? because these 2 documents i cannot guarantee i can get for the reason that my employer is a real jerk!!!!

also what are the restrictions on luggage??
1. Passport with TRV and letter from Abu Dhabi They don't care about your resignation.
2. Check with the airline for the check baggage rules.