+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

point for education

msrjony

Oct 1, 2009
as new canadian immigrantion point grid an applicant who has two post secondary diploma(15 years ) one of these two is of three years will get 23 points for his education.

what is post secondary education in canada?

please clarify the level.

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
As per the new proposed plan your credential have to be pre assessed via WES / ICAS ..for acquiring points...
So mate our assessment wont work this time it should be in par with Canadian education system so you will have knowledge of points after your credentials have been assessed..
best of luck....

Regards, Spartan!

jrgene

Mar 28, 2012
Selangor,MY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-13
spartan300 said:
As per the new proposed plan your credential have to be pre assessed via WES / ICAS ..for acquiring points...
So mate our assessment wont work this time it should be in par with Canadian education system so you will have knowledge of points after your credentials have been assessed..
best of luck....

Regards, Spartan!
Hi spartan300, are you sure that the canadian immigration will accept the assesment from WES? I was planning to submit my documents to Wes but have some doubts because as of now they didnt realese on how is the procedure or who will asses according to your profession. Pls enlighten me thanks in advance

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spartan300 said:
best of luck....

Regards, Spartan!
@Jrgene, you are right. spartan you'll have to wait until the organisations for the assesments are announced. The organisations were told to apply sometime in august but the names are yet to be released.

niha

May 2, 2012
Any idea when the they are going to release the list of authorized agencies to assess credentials?