+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Point calculator showing 446 but EE profile is 415 why? please help

unarmed

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
hello guys,

I calculated my points and its showing 446 but when I created my profile its showing 415 points why, what wrong am I doing please help

I am applying on behalf of
canadian masters degree
and Canadian 1 year work experience.

I am applying under 2281 NOC Code,
Ielts 7 gT
s7 R7 w6 l7.5
Please help me guys, its annoying.

Last edited:

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
hello guys,

I calculated my points and its showing 446 but when I created my profile its showing 415 points why, what wrong am I doing please help

I am applying on behalf of
canadian masters degree
and Canadian 1 year work experience.

I am applying under 2281 NOC Code,
Ielts 7 gT
s7 R7 w6 l7.5
Please help me guys, its annoying.

How old are you? Are you the sole applicant? Do you have any foreign work experience?

Under Education History, make sure to answer 'yes' to Canadian degree and 'yes' to the question right after. It will prompt you to enter the school's DLI number.

And answer 'no' to this question: Was more than half the study program English or French as a second language courses?

Hopefully this helps.

Reactions: unarmed

unarmed

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
How old are you? Are you the sole applicant? Do you have any foreign work experience?

Under Education History, make sure to answer 'yes' to Canadian degree and 'yes' to the question right after. It will prompt you to enter the school's DLI number.

And answer 'no' to this question: Was more than half the study program English or French as a second language courses?

Hopefully this helps.
Hello,
I compared crs calculator tool and found that it was not adding the points for education, i re-did everything after deleting the profile and its showing total points as calculated at CRS tool now. Thank you very much for your reply and help. May GOd bless you

Reactions: BA2LAMAZ

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016

Hopefully this helps.

Hi,

Please help!!! I was having the same problem... why we need to say "No" to the question when they ask if more than half study program English or French as a second language? I have a Canadian degree and my study was 100% in English and I also put DLI number as well..

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
Hello,
I compared crs calculator tool and found that it was not adding the points for education, i re-did everything after deleting the profile and its showing total points as calculated at CRS tool now. Thank you very much for your reply and help. May GOd bless you

Hi,

So did you delete u ee profile and created a new account. I was also having a same issue and am not getting some points... please help!!!!!

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi,

Please help!!! I was having the same problem... why we need to say "No" to the question when they ask if more than half study program English or French as a second language? I have a Canadian degree and my study was 100% in English and I also put DLI number as well..
You're misunderstanding the question. They aren't asking if your medium of instruction was English/French - they are asking if you spent more than 50% of your study actually learning English/French as a language.

Reactions: sunny_guyed

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
You're misunderstanding the question. They aren't asking if your medium of instruction was English/French - they are asking if you spent more than 50% of your study actually learning English/French as a language.

Wow, thanks so much for pointing out!