Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Cannot Open Account :(

Nawabsaheb said:
Kindly aalso send me the email of the person of RBC who is dealing with non-resident / new comer account

Regards

Nawab saheb
Senior Account Manager
Tel: (416) 974-7375
FAX: (416) 974-8129
E-mail: marcela.guerra@rbc.com

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
This is another way to open an account in a Canadian bank before you land there.

http://www.bmo.com/home/personal/banking/everyday/newcomers-to-canada/open-account

Check this out. There are some terms and conditions as always. But it is possible. I am in Ireland and there is no Canadian bank here and so it was getting difficult. People in India can do it with lot of canadian banks in the big cities. This is for people who do not have a canadian bank in their place of living.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kolhapuri said:
This is another way to open an account in a Canadian bank before you land there.

http://www.bmo.com/home/personal/banking/everyday/newcomers-to-canada/open-account

Check this out. There are some terms and conditions as always. But it is possible. I am in Ireland and there is no Canadian bank here and so it was getting difficult. People in India can do it with lot of canadian banks in the big cities. This is for people who do not have a canadian bank in their place of living.
Thanks for sharing my friend +1

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Re: Cannot Open Account :(

Hi members,

when u open an account while abroad, after contacting RBC representative via e-mail, u have to send them notarized (by those companies which they deal with)copies of 2 Ientifications along with requested documents. All should be mailed to Canada. When verification is done they will open a regular or investment account for you, which u have to activate after arriving to Canada. That means, acct is active for deposits only (wire trfs into the acct), for other operations u have to come in person into the chosen city branch with landing papers and that's it.
Chami
This is correct. And currently I am in midst of my application package being reviewed by the RBC agent (sent his scanned copies before sending actual courier). But I am still not getting any answer...for my question...whether this is all genuine and worked for somebody! Anyone?