+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POE MISSING

Krishchandhok

Aug 21, 2021
Passport received after stamp on 17th August but Port of Entry (POE) Letter of Introduction still missing in IRCC portal.

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
I received my passport on June 18, 2021. My PoE was sent on July 22, 2021 -- that's hella long. Try to send emails and webforms to your visa office.

Krishchandhok

Aug 21, 2021
Yes I’ve booked non refundable tickets for 4th September. Are u sure about that. I’m sure it would cause some issues to say the least

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
Are you planning to travel any time soon ? If yes, you shouldn't worry about it, they can retrieve it in their system -- some students weren't asked for it as well.
Yes I wasn't for POE when I entered

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
Yes I’ve booked non refundable tickets for 4th September. Are u sure about that. I’m sure it would cause some issues to say the least
I landed on Thursday at Montreal Airport. I wasn't asked to present any POE letter nor any other documents but I had everything. I was surprised not even the quarantine plan I took time to write

Reactions: wonderbly

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
Thank you, this does make me feel better. Others please share your experiences and/or suggestions. They help a lot.
I personally was asked for my PoE letter but I saw some students ahead of me mentioned that they didn't receive it in time. The officer was just like okay and didn't bat an eye.

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
Vancouver
Ok just try to send them webform everyday, disturb them until they release it. But if they don't then, you may proceed with your travel with faith. Find out from your school if there are organisations who can help your landing easier. Register early for your covid 19 arrival test to fasten your experience If you're not vaccinated or have tested positive for Covid. Download and Register on arrivecan and CBSA edeclaration app. I registered with Accueil plus they facilitated my study permit receipt. I jumped a long queue waiting to receive their study permit because of them. But you need your POE in order to get your SP document number.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I landed on Thursday at Montreal Airport. I wasn't asked to present any POE letter nor any other documents but I had everything. I was surprised not even the quarantine plan I took time to write
Hey didn't know you've landed. Holla at your person jor !