+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POE MISSING

TanishqMalik

Aug 25, 2021
Passport received after stamp on 17th August but Port of Entry (POE) Letter of Introduction still missing in IRCC portal.
Hi Krish, Similar Issue. Received passport on 18th, still no response. Can we connect somewhere else to discuss? My Insta Id is- tanishqmalik06

Sagartubati

Sep 9, 2021
About 5 days. Try making someone from Canada call on this no with ur details. 1-888-242-2100
You submitted web forms or direct email to Delhi immigration? Can you please share the email id of Delhi immigration
I got standard answer saying working on Afgan's visas as priority

FAIZ790533

Aug 29, 2021
My Counterfoil is updated but no POE yet my counter foil updated on 6th January and passport is also on it's way to reach me. I have flight in a couple of days can I travel without it?

smnmlk

Apr 12, 2023
it happened to me too. so I checked my application status tracker, you can find its website by searching on Google and you can open an account with your UCI and Application Number
then checked if I have the study permit number in my profile in the Documents Status section, after I found it, I printed it and showed it in the way to Canada and I've got my study permit, there was no issue. they just fix my profile at the Toronto airport.
the officer didn't ask for my port of entry letter ( POE ).