+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Poe calgary

iwannago

Nov 16, 2015
Hi! I am an fsw applicant landing on may. My flight would be hongkong-calgary-edmonton. I am just worried that i noticed that only few people had their port of entry in calgary. Most people had their pOE at either vancouver or toronto. My questions are:

1). Does this mean that calgary immigration are stricter than the others?
2). Do they allow new immigrants to enter with renewed passports? Since my passport is expiring on july, i had to renew my passport because it would be less than 6 months valid. So my passport number at the COPR would be different. However, i would still bring with me the old passport with the valud visa.

Please help. Thanks

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iwannago said:
Hi! I am an fsw applicant landing on may. My flight would be hongkong-calgary-edmonton. I am just worried that i noticed that only few people had their port of entry in calgary. Most people had their pOE at either vancouver or toronto. My questions are:

1). Does this mean that calgary immigration are stricter than the others?
2). Do they allow new immigrants to enter with renewed passports? Since my passport is expiring on july, i had to renew my passport because it would be less than 6 months valid. So my passport number at the COPR would be different. However, i would still bring with me the old passport with the valud visa.

Please help. Thanks
1. No.
2. Yes, no issue.