+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP without JOB OFFER for banking professionals with NOC 0122 and NOC 6235

Jul 8, 2019
Hello friends,
My name is Prachi Sanghani
I have a crs score 447
I am a banker having a profile of assistant manager and later as deputy manager.
i received Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter for OINP.
But today i came to know that my NOC code that was entered was 1114 but according to my banking profile it should have been 0122.
If i try to change my NOC code then my interest letter may get cancelled as 0122 is not in the demand list of that draw.
So should i stick with the NOC 1114 if it doesn't create any issues in future?

Please advice what will happen and what can be done?

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello friends,
I have a crs score 447
I am a banker having a profile of assistant manager and later as deputy manager.
But today i came to know that my NOC code that was entered was 1114 but according to my banking profile it should have been 0122.
If i try to change my NOC code then my interest letter may get cancelled as 0122 is not in the demand list of that draw.

Check your job roles and responsibilities in the reference letter vs the noc job roles and responsibilities listed in the official website.
If your NOC is 0122, then it's better you try other options to increase CRS above 452 to get an ITA.

If you carry on with 1114 then your ONIP nomination might get rejected and also no one is sure if it will impact you from applying for the federal PR for a certain time period.
In addition there is a risk of wasting on OINP fees too which is non refundable.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
With CLB 8 I guess it would be 443. Planning to retake IELTS
It's impossible to be at 400+ with a CLB 8.
Please recheck 443 will be CLB 9 or 10. CLB is Canadian language benchmark. Google it you'll get an table to convert your IELTS scores to CLB 8 or 9.

sammi0921

Apr 13, 2018
The best option is to rethink whether your actual job duties is 1114, if yes request the HR to issue letter expressing the same.

Somehow NOC of canada is not that straight forward, they are all subject to interpretation, and at the end of the day, the HR letter matters.

Are you in Canada? Also do you have any job/education experience in Canada? Any job offer?

sammi0921

Apr 13, 2018
Hello friends,
I have a crs score 447

The best option is to rethink whether your actual job duties is 1114, if yes request the HR to issue letter expressing the same.

Somehow NOC of canada is not that straight forward, they are all subject to interpretation, and at the end of the day, the HR letter matters.

Are you in Canada? Also do you have any job/education experience in Canada? Any job offer?

rahull65

Jul 22, 2019
Hi all, I am banker, my occupation comes under 1434. My clb score is 7. Can u suggest some of the provinces where I can get EOI for sure??

rahull65

Jul 22, 2019
Hello friends,
I have a crs score 447

Hey can you provide any of your contact number, what's app or anything so that I can contact you , I have some quarries, I need some help.. Please if possible for you..

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all, I am banker, my occupation comes under 1434. My clb score is 7. Can u suggest some of the provinces where I can get EOI for sure??
Honestly no province is possible.
Only if you have childhood friend in Manitoba or a relative in Manitoba who is ready to support you and sponsor you then MPNP is possible.

Other alternative is increase your CRS score with a Master's degree and CLB 10 in IELTS.

rahull65

Jul 22, 2019
Honestly no province is possible.
Only if you have childhood friend in Manitoba or a relative in Manitoba who is ready to support you and sponsor you then MPNP is possible.

Other alternative is increase your CRS score with a Master's degree and CLB 10 in IELTS.
I have master degree and 2 years of work experience also..??

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have master degree and 2 years of work experience also..??
What is your current CRS score? After you factor in the master's degree. Have you done the ECA for your bachelor's and Master's from India?

rahull65

Jul 22, 2019
394.. I haven't done yet.. But my masters and bachelor are from popular university, my friends are already the

rahull65

Jul 22, 2019
What is your current CRS score? After you factor in the master's degree. Have you done the ECA for your bachelor's and Master's from India?
394... I haven't done yet.. I am afraid that if I will not get pr.. Than what is the benefit of ECA. But my bachelor and master are from popular university and my friends are already there from same university by getting study visa

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
394... I haven't done yet.. I am afraid that if I will not get pr.. Than what is the benefit of ECA. But my bachelor and master are from popular university and my friends are already there from same university by getting study visa
Unless you don't complete an ECA and get an CLB 9 there is no use of thinking anything else.