+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP vs Federal skilled worker

Shubha

Dec 7, 2010
Hi

I have an arranged employment in Nova Scotia. I am eligible for Nova Scotia Pnp and Federal skilled worker class also. Someone told me that if I apply for PNP then I will have the obligation to settle down in this state or stay atleast for 3 years even if I plan to move to some other state later on. Is this true? Is there any such time line in PNP categories?

Please guide, which category should I apply to - PNP of FSW?

Thanks a lot in advance.

babyq

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo - cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 13, 2011
File Transfer...
july 2012
Med's Request
march 2012
Med's Done....
may 2012
Passport Req..
feb 19, 2013
each category has its own criteria or requirements or eligibilities. the fastest is through pnp but you have to demonstrate you have to settle on that province for at least a year. as fsw applicant, you may or may not stay in that province. it's your decision which one to choose. check with the province pnp program since each province has its own policies. pnp cetificate supports you pr application as a nominee while fsw aplicant has direct pr application with the cic.

review which categories you may qualify better.

cjraval89

Oct 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babyq said:
each category has its own criteria or requirements or eligibilities. the fastest is through pnp but you have to demonstrate you have to settle on that province for at least a year. as fsw applicant, you may or may not stay in that province. it's your decision which one to choose. check with the province pnp program since each province has its own policies. pnp cetificate supports you pr application as a nominee while fsw aplicant has direct pr application with the cic.

review which categories you may qualify better.
Shubhaa.. and babyq.

i m student and i am having full tme 1 year employment as a mangerial psot 10.25 wedge in mobile s tore.i have done International business management , post graduate,
so can i apply under ovascotia skilled level as magerial pst are Listed there..??

whats processing timee if i put my filee after 3 months.. of jobb.. from the date i put my file to receivea PNP novascotia, hw much time it takes?