Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Hi guys,

App rec. Oct. 20th,2017
Started processing Feb 9th, 2018
Medical Request May 15th, 2018
May 19th, 2019 Pre arrival letter I recived
They received medical exam results May 28th, 2018
Waiting PPR. I am inland BC PNP applicant with wife.

Today my immigration representative sent to me,

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I hope they can finish in 19 months. May 20th 2019 will be 19th months.

balongskija

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
N/a
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
27-06-2018
Med's Done....
08-07-2018
LANDED..........
24-05-2019

cuicunxin

Feb 11, 2019
Hi,good day!As the PNP PR, I know we need almost 18 ~ 20 month, our medical checked result were valid only 12 month. I want to know why someone need the second medical check but someone don't before they got PPR? Thanks.

Reactions: Thronion Alb

Thronion Alb

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
what is inland and outland application
Inside or outside Canada.
Inland are people that are currently in Canada. Outland are those who applied for PR (PNP ) outside Canada. These are living outsode Canada while they are waiting their application is proccessed.

nasirahmed86

Feb 6, 2019
Any september applicants who are still waiting? Mine will be exactly 18 months tomorrow. They received my application on Sept. 15 got ghost update on Dec. 21 and still has not received anything after that. I was wondering if calling CIC will make the process faster? Has anyone tried? -INLAND applicant Edmonton.

yeukyu

Feb 19, 2019
Any september applicants who are still waiting? Mine will be exactly 18 months tomorrow. They received my application on Sept. 15 got ghost update on Dec. 21 and still has not received anything after that. I was wondering if calling CIC will make the process faster? Has anyone tried? -INLAND applicant Edmonton.
I am still waiting...
I am ONIP Inland with my husband and AOR is Sept.1st.
I called CIC in Feb.19th, the agent said everything is good and pass. Just waiting final review, the next step is PPR.
I don't how long should I waiting...

peterLee

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Do you have any dependent?

Thronion Alb

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
I am still waiting...
I am ONIP Inland with my husband and AOR is Sept.1st.
I called CIC in Feb.19th, the agent said everything is good and pass. Just waiting final review, the next step is PPR.
I don't how long should I waiting...
I hope it dont pass 19 months. Its simply crazy.
Im sept 20. I just know 19 months its on april 20. I have to call them that if nothing comes.