NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
I see.. keeping my fingers crossed.
Ok new update guys, I just got a RPRF request( I intentionally didn’t pay cos I wanted to know how the update was going) so I called cic and the rep said security is passed and completed ( if you remember from my previous post from yesterday that another rep said it’s not even started so heads up, you can’t trust these reps) Also they told me to pay within 10 days.so fingers still crossed...

Shuo Shang

Oct 26, 2018
Ok new update guys, I just got a RPRF request( I intentionally didn’t pay cos I wanted to know how the update was going) so I called cic and the rep said security is passed and completed ( if you remember from my previous post from yesterday that another rep said it’s not even started so heads up, you can’t trust these reps) Also they told me to pay within 10 days.so fingers still crossed...
Sometimes we need luck to find the right person. It seems the six lines in ECAS is the sign of security check completion.

cdmaverick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
Med's Request
09-08-2018
Med's Done....
30-08-2018
my friend got dm and ppr last night with Oct 3rd,4th application.......may be next week middle of Oct's cases would be informed about progress...mine is Oct 19th,,still waiting.......:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Reactions: Thronion Alb

Umar khan

Nov 17, 2018
my friend got dm and ppr last night with Oct 3rd,4th application.......may be next week middle of Oct's cases would be informed about progress...mine is Oct 19th,,still waiting.......:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
I m 2 oct 2017 still waiting no dm no update no ppr nothing i m too much fustrated and too much pissed off from this pnp i have not seen my family 2 years

Last edited: