+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

canada87

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 5, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 22, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 23, 2017.
  4. We started processing your application on November 23, 2017.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on July 6, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
this is what we called S3 information on your case and u can see obviously that u get one more line on the screen which might be related with your future DM status...hope useful for you
Mine is slightly different...

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 26, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 28, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 29, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 17, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on April 17, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

superlu

Oct 22, 2018
I can laugh here all day! DM folks complaining they don't have PPR. PPR folks complaing their passports are being delayed! My complain is this why are Oct, Nov, Dec folks getting DM,PPR and CoPR before me , cos i am a September 29th 2017 MPNP applicant.
You are not alone, September 18 MPNP applicant still waiting

Reactions: ngozifat

EternalWait

Feb 4, 2019
So guys I just called cic and they said security is not started. Not too sure as to what’s going on here
No worries there, I had ordered GCMS at the end of FEB 2019 and it said security not started. It went from "not Started" straight to completed. I don't think they ever have a "in process" for that one.

Canadadream15

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Mine is slightly different...

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 26, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 28, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 29, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 17, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on April 17, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Mine exactly same 6 lines as yours just the Received date is 2 October 2017.
Correspondence was on 27 April and medical was 6 July 2018.

OnOn

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here. On Feb 28 ecas line regarding to correspondence which was done in 2017 was added. Waiting for golden mail.

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
No worries there, I had ordered GCMS at the end of FEB 2019 and it said security not started. It went from "not Started" straight to completed. I don't think they ever have a "in process" for that one.
I see.. keeping my fingers crossed.

House.Lee

Jan 8, 2017
Hello All,

I am a PNP PR applicant. My status in ecas is 'In process' and below are the lines in ecas page:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 30, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on January 4, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on January 5, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on August 22, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Is this stage called 'S3'? My medical passed status was updated on 17th Sep 2018. After that no news at all. Is it really normal to have such delays after medical results are updated?

Thanks..
My AR is also Oct 30, 2017 and we also have the same AOR date.

Let's keep in touch about any updates.

I got a ghost update on Feb 26 and nothing after that.

wongkc987

Sep 19, 2017
congratulation...NO GHOST?DIRECTLY DM AND PPR AT THE SAME TIME?
The thing is I did not check my status everyday (I only check status when they send me an email about changes about my account).

When I received my PPR email, I checked the ecas (Not directly in my cic account), and the only thing I saw was Decision Made (However, the complete status does not change when I clicked inside so I cannot tell was DM made earlier then my PPR email).

And one day before I received my CoPR, my cic account status changes from security check directly to Approve... Looks like they are not updating constantly...

Anyway, good luck everyone, you are almost there:)!

Reactions: Jumdah20

House.Lee

Jan 8, 2017
Have you tried to contact CIC? What exactly is 'Ghost update' ?
Haven't contacted CIC yet. Ordered the GCMS note last month, hopefully it will arrive soon.

Ghost update is that if you logged into your mycic, you will see your application status is "updated" but you can't find any real new messages.

Ghost update in this stage usually indicates that your application has entered the last stage for issuing the DM/PPR. I could be wrong, no body really know what it means (that's probably why it's called "ghost" haha