be patient

Feb 7, 2019
Hi everyone, below is my timeline:
Received: Sept 13, 2017
Submitted: Oct 13, 2017
ME request: Mar 29, 2018
ME passed and additional documents request: April, 2018
No updates since then...
Today I called CIC and waited 12 mins getting to an agent, she helped me check my application, saying process is completed, case is in final review...No ideal what final review means... and she also said the officer has already extended my medical results...but my exam supposed to be due in April. She couldn't say when ppr will come. Still waiting.

Ragh1

Oct 18, 2018
Hi everyone, below is my timeline:
Received: Sept 13, 2017
Submitted: Oct 13, 2017
ME request: Mar 29, 2018
ME passed and additional documents request: April, 2018
No updates since then...
Today I called CIC and waited 12 mins getting to an agent, she helped me check my application, saying process is completed, case is in final review...No ideal what final review means... and she also said the officer has already extended my medical results...but my exam supposed to be due in April. She couldn't say when ppr will come. Still waiting.
On what date medical was passed in April?

Thronion Alb

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hi all, I was reading some post you guys have about WP expire soon, I had extend my WP twice and both get approved under PNP program and both are BOWP, I would like share some experience with you guys.
First of all, it is illegal if you have a pending PR application but no valid permit or in-applied status to stay in Canada, you have to have a WP/SP/VP or pending application for those to stay in Canada, otherwise you will be forced to leave Canada after 90 days which called re-store status.
To get BOWP you will need a support letter from provincial PNP office, usually they will give you one if you are still working the same company when you have applied your PNP certificate. Just email office and attach with your original PNP number they will send you a new support letter with updated date. After that just submitted online and pay your fee you will be at in-applied status and eligible working in Canada till the decision been made. it is very important you do that before your current WP expired.
What happen after u apply?
My driving licence, health card, Sin number expires ...
Im going to apply online these days.
Thanx

Thronion Alb

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
I called CIC today, they said that Security has not been started yet. I am October 23rd applicant.
Security never start. Even when u get PPR and order GSMC notes, it will say : not started.
Dont worry about that. They are late in general. Im sept 20, 2017 and nothing.
Good luck.

cdmaverick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
Med's Request
09-08-2018
Med's Done....
30-08-2018
Security never start. Even when u get PPR and order GSMC notes, it will say : not started.
Dont worry about that. They are late in general. Im sept 20, 2017 and nothing.
Good luck.
Hey,hero,are u sure??I am Oct 19 applicant and serious to know the status of my case particularly worrying about the possibility of security screening,according to your knowledge,what is the exact condition of the case after medical examination received?U say,like,background check has been completed?only for security check progress?mind saying something?Thanks.

Thronion Alb

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hey,hero,are u sure??I am Oct 19 applicant and serious to know the status of my case particularly worrying about the possibility of security screening,according to your knowledge,what is the exact condition of the case after medical examination received?U say,like,background check has been completed?only for security check progress?mind saying something?Thanks.
They do all they need to do , but security always says " not started ".
If u find someone who got PPR, and saw a different thing u're welcome.
Usually, after medicals and additional docs, nothing happen in your account till PPR. What they do all that time, count nothing , bcz problem is not you or your security, but how fast your officer works.
I got MR more than 10 months ago and from that moment nothing. I ordered gsmc notes 2 times and security never started and nothing there was changed.

Reactions: cdmaverick

cdmaverick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
Med's Request
09-08-2018
Med's Done....
30-08-2018
They do all they need to do , but security always says " not started ".
If u find someone who got PPR, and saw a different thing u're welcome.
Usually, after medicals and additional docs, nothing happen in your account till PPR. What they do all that time, count nothing , bcz problem is not you or your security, but how fast your officer works.
I got MR more than 10 months ago and from that moment nothing. I ordered gsmc notes 2 times and security never started and nothing there was changed.
thanks for your information and good luck for u and us.

Reactions: Thronion Alb

cdmaverick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
Med's Request
09-08-2018
Med's Done....