+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Just here

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hi all, I was reading some post you guys have about WP expire soon, I had extend my WP twice and both get approved under PNP program and both are BOWP, I would like share some experience with you guys.
First of all, it is illegal if you have a pending PR application but no valid permit or in-applied status to stay in Canada, you have to have a WP/SP/VP or pending application for those to stay in Canada, otherwise you will be forced to leave Canada after 90 days which called re-store status.
To get BOWP you will need a support letter from provincial PNP office, usually they will give you one if you are still working the same company when you have applied your PNP certificate. Just email office and attach with your original PNP number they will send you a new support letter with updated date. After that just submitted online and pay your fee you will be at in-applied status and eligible working in Canada till the decision been made. it is very important you do that before your current WP expired.
Yes but you don’t need support letter from PNP to extend your stay while your pr is processing if you applying for BOWP, all you need is attach AOR letter and have no restriction to employer in PNP certificate, even if you applayng for second BOWP you still no need any support letter

Reactions: blythe52133

vd5724

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Yes but you don’t need support letter from PNP to extend your stay while your pr is processing if you applying for BOWP, all you need is attach AOR letter and have no restriction to employer in PNP certificate, even if you applayng for second BOWP you still no need any support letter
you are right you don't need a support letter, AOR is sufficient

blythe52133

Sep 13, 2018
Oh thanks! I was requested for support letter so I get another one from PNP office, I think you guys are right.

Otaner

Feb 3, 2017
I friend of mine got the passport request on February 15th and he submitted his documents only 1 week before me (His docs was received on October 30, 2017). I was expecting some email last week but nothing so far. Let's see if I have any luck this week.

Kangdan

Oct 19, 2018
One of my friend got PPR on 2/13 Wednesday, and last week he finally landed. His AOR date is Nov 20.
Doc sent date is late Oct (don't know the exact sent date.) Anyway, I think late Oct applications are being processed first.
Mine is early Oct, still no DM or any ghost update yet.

Last edited:

Canadadream15

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
One of my friend who got PPR on 2/13 Wednesday, and last week he finally landed. His AOR date is Nov 20.
Doc sent date is late Oct (don't know the exact sent date.) Anyway, I think late Oct applications are being processed first.
Mine is early Oct, still no DM or any ghost update yet.
My friend’s app was rec on 26 Oct and he has his PR on 6 Feb.

I’m 2 Oct 2017 still nothing

cdmaverick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
Med's Request
09-08-2018
Med's Done....
30-08-2018
I am Oct 19th,still waiting,,by the way,,anyone who knows how to confirm if it is in SECURITY SCREENING stage?need to check the GCMS notes?

cdmaverick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
Med's Request
09-08-2018
Med's Done....
30-08-2018
I guess Sept's cases have been processed to the end and with a brilliant start of our Oct's cases...COME ON...VO...SHOW ME YOUR PASSION...