+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

SnowWhite88

Nov 13, 2016
Hi Guys, anyone from October 2017 application received date gotten a ghost update? For previous months applicants, they normally received ghost update like 1-2 months in advance, and being that it will soon be our turn to start receiving DM and PPR, I was wondering if anyone has gotten the ghost update or is it just me that hasn't received it?;)

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
I will just leave this here for you guys, so if anyone wants to continue this work.

If you would like to share this and make it a collaborative work, it is up to you.

I am not the original author of this, as far as I know, it came from a gentleman that got it from another gentleman and I hope you can keep going on the same spirit.

It was only through this that we could figure we were having DMs and PPR waves alternating, what now looks we are seeing instant DM and PPRs together or 1 day later, and it is going backward in relation to ghosts update (i.e., if you got a ghost last, you will get PPR first).

The link for the file is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gMmK5GG6Rcbkr8Eod7yPxKxFEbwOTr8y/view?usp=sharing

Reactions: yyzz and popeye12

Jess Saros

Oct 4, 2018
Whistler
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
7-05-2018
You got DM already? I passed medical since May 2018 and got pre-arrival letter in May as well since then no update again:(
Me this same - Medical in May, November applicant - still waiting

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
October 10 AR here, say cheeseeeee, lols. They haven't really started with October although I know an Oct 25 that got and other dates here and there but no early October
I’ve been reading about that too, the timelines are so hard to read cos random people from random AOR month are being given PPR. For instance: a friend of mine that applied on Nov 5 ‘17 with AOR of Jan 28 ‘18 got PPR today. No ghost update no DM, straight up PPR.

Last edited:

wmylflf

Aug 17, 2018
Sep 5th application. No ghost update :( I don’t know what’s going on. Nothing after July 2018 which the date I passed medical.

Mimi30

Feb 15, 2019
I saw DM on my ecas since last week Monday, but I am yet to receive any email for me to submit my passport. Is anybody having the same issue?

cdmaverick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
Med's Request
09-08-2018
Med's Done....
30-08-2018
I will just leave this here for you guys, so if anyone wants to continue this work.

If you would like to share this and make it a collaborative work, it is up to you.

I am not the original author of this, as far as I know, it came from a gentleman that got it from another gentleman and I hope you can keep going on the same spirit.

It was only through this that we could figure we were having DMs and PPR waves alternating, what now looks we are seeing instant DM and PPRs together or 1 day later, and it is going backward in relation to ghosts update (i.e., if you got a ghost last, you will get PPR first).

The link for the file is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gMmK5GG6Rcbkr8Eod7yPxKxFEbwOTr8y/view?usp=sharing
this information is really fantastic,amazing,gorgeous,terrific,outstanding for all applicants with reference.Thanks again for your help.

Reactions: TommySan