+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

abrarv

Star Member
May 10, 2017
My representative received PPR email at February 6, 2019 4:54 PM. They just forwarded it me adding some instructions. My updated timeline:
OINP Inland, 3 dependents,Visa-required
171025 File Received
180109 AOR
180416 MR
180516 Medical Pass
180601 Pre arrival message
190130 Ghost update
190202 Decision made
190206 PPR

Hope everyone receive PPR soon!
Congratulations

popeye12

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Did you get the PPR?
I am trying to figure why people from late October are getting it now.

And are you inland or outland?
Same it has happened with Medical Request, people after Oct 15th had received first then people between Sep 15th and Oct 15th.

Reactions: TommySan

kangjack

May 20, 2016
My coworker and me are the same date of paper received and aor and he got ppr today but I don't get even dm.. thats unfair

hrehouma

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Anyone know why late october applicants are getting PPR and most September applicants (I am Sept 18th received date) have no DM or PPR...

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Anyone know why late october applicants are getting PPR and most September applicants (I am Sept 18th received date) have no DM or PPR...
I detailed it one page ago.
Super fast applications hide their sluggish work. It is a makeup.

If they have 200 applications taking 20 months (June), but they process 200 from October (15.2 to 16, let's use 16) and skip september, the average is going to be about 18 ((20 + 16)/2).

September is at 17 months now. They hold the indicator (average) skipping september, and by the time they finish everybody and process the Septembers, our processing time will be 18 months!!!

If they go "first come, first served" and use the September now, the average would be ((20+17)/2))= 18.5. Unfinished applications are probably like blank Excel cells, so it is better skipping them.

This is to please the Honorable Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussein and F*** with us, because... who cares about workers and the economic class??? They would rather process refugees and bring 1 single lady (among thousands) that suffered in her house and homeland where women have no rights, because that makes them look nice. They can pretend they are saviours (of 1 person, but not her neighbor, they are still stuck there, same age, same eyes, same hair, why not them?). And 2019 is election year!

Just in case they are watching us here: Hey, Canada: We are gonna be voters too! Don't forget about us! We are watching you. Do you still want my vote?

Or... Maybe they just take pleasure in seeing our suffering and don't want us to watch Game of Thrones while being happy PRs... Who knows?

Last edited:

hrehouma

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
I detailed it one page ago.
Super fast applications hide their sluggish work. It is a makeup.

If they have 200 applications taking 20 months (June), but they process 200 from October (15.2 to 16, let's use 16) and skip september, the average is going to be about 18 ((20 + 16)/2).

September is at 17 months now. They hold the indicator (average) skipping september, and by the time they finish everybody and process the Septembers, our processing time will be 18 months!!!

If they go first-come first served and use the September now the average would be ((20+17)/2))= 18.5. Unfinished applications are probably like blank Excel cells.

This is to please the Honorable Imigration Minister Ahmed Hussein and F*** with us, because... who cares about workers and the economic class? They would rather process refugees and bring 1 single lady (among thousands) that suffered in her house where women have no rights, because that makes them look nice. They can pretendt they are saviours (of 1 person, not her neighbor) and 2019 is election year!

Just in case they are watching us here: Hey, Canada: We are gonna be vorers too! Don't forget about us! We are watching you. Do you still want my vote?

Or... Maybe they just take pleasure in seeing our suffering and don't want us to watch Game of Thrones while being happy PRs... Who knows...
Brilliant comment! Your theory makes perfect sense, almost too perfect... Thank you for the thought out analysis and even if it isn’t validated, which we might never find out, your opinion could raise a lot of eyebrows. Perhaps someone at the other end of this tunnel will feel uncomfortable enough to stir the pot... Either way, one more month won’t do so much harm for us after all but like you said, our vote will eventually count one day and our voices will actually be impactful.

Reactions: TommySan

blythe52133

Sep 13, 2018
Received Oct 13 2017
AOR Dec 4 2017
Not quite sure the MR and MP ( upfront medical check)
Pre-Arrival letter May 5 2018
No DM and PPR yet... God bless all of us!

Reactions: Honey kwatra

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
God damn CIC!
I think I know what they are doing! They are applying some make up to improve quality indicators!

I think they are processing somes applications from October/November on to meet a 15 months target, therefore speeding up the processing time.
And that will move the average down to 18 months (now = 19) because unfinished cases (imagine Excel blank cases) do not account for the average! If the applications are not finished, you can't add them.

That way, the people from October/November with 15 months will compensate the July/August applications that are now at 19 months, and just aafew applicants from October/November will hide their sluggish work.

-i.e., if 200 peeps are still in process and behind normal processing time, to lets say, 20 months, 200 super fast applications with 16 months would hold the average at 18 months!

And because September is now at about 17 months, a few slower cases won't push the average up that much.

They did the same to June/July applicants. They had their ghost, but saw many of their August peers get in front of them.

19 months timeline is for 80% of the application. but ya your theory is sort of correct i guess.

nav1402

Oct 13, 2017
Well... it looks like they want my vote.

I got my DM today!!!

Timeline
App received - Sept 29th, 2017
AOR - 11/11/2017
Ghost - January 22nd, 2019
DM - February 8th
Congts,
I feel like people who received ghost after in Januray are getting DM and PPR.
I received ghost update in December and have not received any update after that.

Reactions: Hope81