+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Did MD on 10/08/2018, few days ago. It is not received yet by cic
ok!
U nean they didnt change d status yet. But r u sure that ur clinic uploaded d results? Sometimes its better to chk with them. Though rare yet, there are cases when the results are uploaded late. Not to be alarmed since when u done d test is important and any late upload is not that scary as u have d receipt showing d exam date. So keep d receipt.
If ur clinic has uploaded it then all u can do is to wait. We all did. Anxiously Thoug! :(

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Is suprising how Atlantic pilot gets ppr under 4 months and must work for the employer for one year after getting PR. Why can't they apply same system to PNP. And what kind of security do they process on PNP that takes forever whereas Atlantic pilot and the rest gets everything faster. I feel provincial nominee should be suspended then make people go though the unjust punishment
Agreed

somefancyid

Mar 10, 2018
Hi everyone, can I ask a few quick questions.

This morning I checked the ECAS and found my Permanent Residence Application Status changes from "In Progress" to "Application Received". Does anyone has any idea about what happened? Does that mean my application will be started over again?

Also, I noticed that a lot of people have received their per-arrival letters. Is it something everyone will receive or inland applicants will not receive it?

Thank you!

Last edited:

Supercanadian

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
05-07-2017
Nomination.....
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Pre-arrival e-mail: 28-05-2018
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Med's Done....
Done 16-07-2018. Passed 18-07-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Is suprising how Atlantic pilot gets ppr under 4 months and must work for the employer for one year after getting PR. Why can't they apply same system to PNP. And what kind of security do they process on PNP that takes forever whereas Atlantic pilot and the rest gets everything faster. I feel provincial nominee should be suspended then make people go though the unjust punishment
Why don't you apply for the Atlantic pilot program instead of subjecting yourself to the horror of this "unjust punishment"?

YYTN

Aug 18, 2018
Hi all,
I'm new here but I've been waiting for my PR application - BC PNP Canadian Experience Class (paper based). Here is my timeline:
Application sent: Oct 17/2017
Application received: Oct 23/2017
AOR: Dec 19/2017
MR: Apr 13/2018
AD (IMM5669 re-submission) request: Apr 13/2018
AD reviewed: Apr 24/2018
MD: Apr 30/2018
MP: May 31/2018
RPRF paid: Aug 18/2018

MANAV1122

Jul 22, 2018
Hi
I've applied for MPNP
I 've received mail on 10 Oct 2017 from Delhi embassy that my app is received in Delhi embassy but after that ive not received any msg/mail from embassy yet. No med yet . I'm feeling sad for this long delay.
How long it may take to process my application My status in CIC_ GC key site is in process.
I'm new to this group n will be thankful If any body can help me to know what may be the reason for delay n what I should have to do now.
Thanks

Supercanadian

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
05-07-2017
Nomination.....
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Pre-arrival e-mail: 28-05-2018
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Med's Done....
Done 16-07-2018. Passed 18-07-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
I bet you are so dumb to realize that Atlantic pilot is for only those that reside in the east coast, besides if you havent gone through series of work permit renewal because of some lengthy processing time then just shut up. There are better people in the house who knows how faustrating it is.
I don't expect you to believe it but I actually knew what the Atlantic pilot program was. The sarcastic reply was meant to make you quit whining all over this forum about the supposedly "unbearable wait." Current PNP application processing period is 19 months. You applied in September 2017 according to a previous post. So you've not waited for one day more than the stipulated average processing period.

The AIP is a pilot program ffs and like all test runs, it will end someday and is being used as a short term (3-year) solution to address specific labour shortages in Atlantic Canada. Again, I don't expect you to see it through those lenses if you'd descend that quickly to name-calling. You have a BOWP which enables you to work while waiting for your PR to be finalized, stop acting like you're in prison and being tortured. I know folks who had to go "through series of work permit renewal" and they don't consider themselves "better people" and definitely didn't come on here to whine like petulant kids whose toys were taken away.

Instead of prescribing knee-jerk solutions like suspending PNP programs simply because AIP applicants are getting their PR visas faster, spend some time analyzing the problem a little bit more and suggest a real solution. And I don't mean "solutions" like the silly Change.org petition (https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-pr-june-july-2017-applicants-lets-connect-here.504735/page-103#post-7139599) you were asking folks to sign a short while ago.

The other thing is, people getting PR through the AIP do not in any way stop you from getting PR through SINP. There are potentially enough PR visas for every qualified candidate but they won't all be issued at the same time. Plus, you can apply for EE and get it done in 6 months if you want it that badly. Or move to Atlantic Canada.

By the way, anyone who's not dumb would know how to spell "frustrating."

Thronion Alb

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Don’t worry men, I’m September 2017 applicant, got MR at the end of March - and nothing since then :) I don’t thing it changes a lot, we will wait significant amount of time anyway.
Same me.
Got Gcms notes there was sth like :
Any idea?

MANAV1122

Jul 22, 2018
Hi
MPNP - OUTLAND INDIA
AOR 10 OCT 2017
GCKEY- STATUS INPROCESS
HOW LONG IT MAY TAKE FOR MEDICAL IN INDIA
PLZ ADVICE
THANKS

rpsbhullar

Nov 11, 2017
hello friends,

I am an Electronics & communication engineer and has experience of over 15 years in telecommunication company. I am at executive post (Junior Telecom officer/sub divisional engineer)in the company. My NOC codes may be 2133/2241/0211/0131/7202.I am trying for PNP(in any province) for canadian PR and further above mentioned NOC codes are either not in demand or regulated ones. Please suggest me which NOC codes would be appropriate for me to get PNP without any license and certification. My federal express entry profile with 328 score has already been created. My email id is chandanpreetabc@gmail.com

Thanks and regards

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
MPNP inland, August 11 2017applicant, September 26 2017 ARO, March 22 2018 RPRF request, March 23 Pre arrival letter. No medical, no updates since then. I ordered GCMS notes in June, it said my eligibility and criminality are passed, medical in progress, file location is PNP-MEDS-NOT-SARTED. I am main applicant, my wife and kid are accompanying. My wife is holding spouse open work permit, my kid has study permit, both of them came to Canada in July. It's been a year since I sent my application, it feels like my case is being held, no idea why. I tried to call them, answering machine kept saying we were experiencing high call volumes bla bla, I couldn't even get into wait line. I notice many October, November, December, January, February applicants are getting meds, really good for you guys, I am just dying to know when will be my turn. I ordered another GCMS two weeks ago to see if there are any updates. If anyone notices anything missing on my case, or has any idea to help supporting my application, please, please let me know, I am all ears. Waiting is killing me.
why dont you just do upfront medical?