+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Rudz

Oct 17, 2017
Hello Guys,
PNP outland from UAE.
AOR 17 Sep
Medicals passed, IP1 to NA2 all happened on 13 OCT. Waiting for it to change to IP2 now.
Good luck to all!!

Reactions: itishnitsa

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Still no email, but background changed to NA today. So, I guess i'm in NA2 now. Let's see how long it will take for IP2.
Your stuff is going fairly quickly. I got mp on Oct 12 and been in IP1 since then. Keep me updated on your progress.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hello Guys,
PNP outland from UAE.
AOR 17 Sep
Medicals passed, IP1 to NA2 all happened on 13 OCT. Waiting for it to change to IP2 now.
Good luck to all!!
Did the first movement happen when you passed medical and then you monitored the NA to IP1 to NA2 daily or every couple of days? Because I haven't been checking my acct since I only submitted last 12 Oct. Also, I know I will have ADR due to my PCC requiring IRCC's request letter.

Rudz

Oct 17, 2017
Still no email, but background changed to NA today. So, I guess i'm in NA2 now. Let's see how long it will take for IP2.
For me the email came
Did the first movement happen when you passed medical and then you monitored the NA to IP1 to NA2 daily or every couple of days? Because I haven't been checking my acct since I only submitted last 12 Oct. Also, I know I will have ADR due to my PCC requiring IRCC's request letter.
I submitted medical report form upfront at the time of submission and PCCs were also submitted same day on 17th sep. For PNP outland the current trend is first activity on file happens like between 22 to 30 days after AOR. I suddenly checked the status at the time when they just changed my status to medicals passed, no additional docs required and BG in progress. When i again logged in after 2 hours BG was NA again. So i believe i am in na2.

For your case if all docs are submitted upfront and u r PNP outland, the activity should happen somewhere between 04 nov to 12 Nov. Best of luck to you!!

Reactions: babyfreeverse