+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
When you call cic agent when passed 19 months, usually on your behalf cic agent put in a query to request cic officer to provide the status and lead time for this is 30 days.... did you tried this???
I told you, the agent send a message to VO, VO will never reply

jacksheep

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Got ghost updated, I haven’t login to my profile for couple days, so I don’t know when is the exactly GU date, anyway at least someone is touching my file

sidhu95

May 22, 2019
For sep and oct 2017 who are still waiting, i suggest to meet your local MP onces. It helped me, might be it can help you to

jacksheep

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
For sep and oct 2017 who are still waiting, i suggest to meet your local MP onces. It helped me, might be it can help you to
But what is the difference?
I mean I already sent email to MP and my MP did follow up for me and called back for updated.

sidhu95

May 22, 2019
As per your request our office has done an enquiry on your file with IRCC. The following is the information that we received in relation to your file:

* All the assessments have passed on your file
* The file processing times have indeed passed.
* In January 2019, there was an internal email send to the medicals team to review and extend your medicals.
* On May 4, 2019, the file has been in queue for review since then. There are no additional notes seen on the file and it mentions that the applicant would be contacted in due course. ?

Our agent is sending a message to the processing office for action as it has been more than 19 months. Our agent will be asking for result of your file. you should hear back from IRCC in the next 10 business days. Should you not hear from us by July 30, 2019, please do not hesitate to contact the office so that we can do a follow up enquiry with IRCC at that time. If you hear from IRCC in the meantime, please advise us so that we can make a note on your file in our office.

this was the riply i got from my MP when i personally visited his office