+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

t0mmytm

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Ok ok... I hope November applicanta are done this month.. December applicants have Medical done in may too so their medical might expire...
No... because im november 2017 and i got my MMR in december 2018 ... i hope that they will not waint until december 2019 lol

sjvsaini1983

Oct 11, 2017
Hi Friends,

Could you please let me know if following has been recognized by WES ?

International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning, Himachal Pradesh University, Summer Hill, Shimla -5, India

Though I know that Himachal Pradesh University is recognized by WES but not sure about the Distance Education and Open Learning

Thanks in Advance!

ten11111

Mar 6, 2019
Hey, can someone help me here? I get my PPR and Ready for Visa email, but no message in my CIC. My Client Application Status said:
  1. We sent you correspondence on April 13, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on April 13, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
I am confused... I got PPR on April 12. Why do they send my medical instructions....

Thanks!

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hey, can someone help me here? I get my PPR and Ready for Visa email, but no message in my CIC. My Client Application Status said:
  1. We sent you correspondence on April 13, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on April 13, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
I am confused... I got PPR on April 12. Why do they send my medical instructions....

Thanks!
Isnt 2018- last year?

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 17, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 8, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 9, 2017.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on April 11, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Ecas just added the 4th line yesterday. Does that mean anything or was it just an update ?

isn't the 4 line is from 2018 though? as per 5th line your medical has been done.