+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

calebo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
I'm surprised outland applicants got ppr during first week but no inland applicants were to be seen with ppr.. i don't understand what is happening.. i just hope and pray Atleast some inland applicants get ppr
Just got off the phone with an agent this morning. He said my application had passed all background and security checks and my application is still sitting at Sydney office. He told me I just have to wait for the email about what's next

My guess here is that maybe some other applications in the same batch are still in security/background check process, they haven't sent out PPR yet. If all applications in a batch been checked/processed, then PPR will be sent out (also in batch); hence, PPR rain.

Anyway, it's only my contemplation

curiouswhatif

Mar 8, 2019
Just got off the phone with an agent this morning. He said my application had passed all background and security checks and my application is still sitting at Sydney office. He told me I just have to wait for the email about what's next

My guess here is that maybe some other applications in the same batch are still in security/background check process, they haven't sent out PPR yet. If all applications in a batch been checked/processed, then PPR will be sent out (also in batch); hence, PPR rain.

Anyway, it's only my contemplation
When did you apply btw ?

Rajputana

Apr 2, 2017
Hey guys...I have been reading your comments and these forums for a couple of years now and have only posted once. These forums do help me a lot and give me some peace of mind.
I am a Nov´17 inland AINP applicant. My timeline is:

AOR: 2nd Jan 2018
MR : 08 May 2018
MR Passed: 22 May 2018
Additional documents requested: 08 May 2018
Documents submitted: 04 June 2018

After that it was complete silence till yesterday, when i received another medical request for myself and my family as our medicals expire next month. Is this normal? How long will this delay my application? The worst part about this is, i received MR for myself, my wife and my daughter but missing for my son...i called cic and they admitted it was an error on their part. But this will cost me more time as it could take them more than a month just to send me the medical request for my son.

I am so frustrated right now, and maybe thats the reason I have decided to write here. I initially applied in Express Entry but my application was rejected cause i accidentally uploaded the same document in 2 spots. I was never given a chance to rectify that mistake and had to take the painfully longer route through AINP. Now after 17 months waiting for my PPR, i get a medical request....i am honestly losing faith.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated guys...as i have no where else to turn to.