+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Amabmt

Dec 25, 2017
Hi friends, CIC said 18 months for processing time that mean from the day received appication or from the day issue AOR? thanks in advance.

SAO

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
My status changed from “your action require” to “submitted” means something

AINP inland
Application received Oct 26 2017
AOR Dec 28 2017

Jules82

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Lagos - Nigeria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-JUNE-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
07-NOV-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Hello seniors in the house,
I have a very delicate question and I need a candid answer.

Self and hubby applied and submitted all required documents for pnp last year before we travelled to the USA , currently hubby has overstayed his six months stay in the states, because he actually left and came back , he was stamped just for 2 months to stay, so we decided to wait to see if Canada will respond as our application has reached medical stage. We just passed medical last week, waiting for ppr.
I as the principal applicant I requested for an extension which i informed cic concerning my status.

Please I need advise on how to handle my spouse’s case. What’s the best approach , or just wait for cic to contact me ?
Thanks in advance for your swift responses. My stomach hurts thinking about this , can’t sleep for all it’s worth.

Supercanadian

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
05-07-2017
Nomination.....
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Pre-arrival e-mail: 28-05-2018
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Med's Done....
Done 16-07-2018. Passed 18-07-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hello seniors in the house,
I have a very delicate question and I need a candid answer.

Self and hubby applied and submitted all required documents for pnp last year before we travelled to the USA , currently hubby has overstayed his six months stay in the states, because he actually left and came back , he was stamped just for 2 months to stay, so we decided to wait to see if Canada will respond as our application has reached medical stage. We just passed medical last week, waiting for ppr.
I as the principal applicant I requested for an extension which i informed cic concerning my status.

Please I need advise on how to handle my spouse’s case. What’s the best approach , or just wait for cic to contact me ?
Thanks in advance for your swift responses. My stomach hurts thinking about this , can’t sleep for all it’s worth.
The US keeps a record of entries and departures (https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/spotlights/arrivaldeparture-history-now-available-i-94-webpage) and I wouldn't be surprised if IRCC/other Canadian agencies have access to the US database given the level of intelligence sharing & cooperation between the two countries.

I'm afraid parts of your question are a little unclear, but IRCC frowns at any violation of visa terms and conditions - whether that is for Canada or for any other country. The easy and straightforward thing to do would be to leave the USA immediately but I guess you already know that and would like to hear other options. I suspect you/your husband have reasons that you feel justify overstaying the visa but IRCC officials would only be looking at the facts and you wouldn't be in the room when they make any determination.

You have a range of options from where I stand:

1. Change your husband's status from accompanying to unaccompanying spouse. This option means he can remain in the US until you get your PR. After getting your PR, you can sponsor him but ONLY AFTER he has returned to his country of origin. At that point, he would have to provide the complete details regarding his (over-)stay in the US. I am not sure if you can sponsor a spouse previously declared as unaccompanying at a later date and would like others to weigh in.

2. Ask him to leave the US immediately and then wait for PPR. Don't disclose anything to IRCC until you are asked. At that point, be ready to provide complete and truthful answers to any and all questions. Your husband's passport would bear the entry/exit stamps from the US, and remember as earlier stated, that IRCC would likely have access to US immigration goings and comings.

3. Hire a lawyer and let them deal with the mess.

Jules82

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Lagos - Nigeria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-JUNE-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
07-NOV-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
The US keeps a record of entries and departures (https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/spotlights/arrivaldeparture-history-now-available-i-94-webpage) and I wouldn't be surprised if IRCC/other Canadian agencies have access to the US database given the level of intelligence sharing & cooperation between the two countries.

I'm afraid parts of your question are a little unclear, but IRCC frowns at any violation of visa terms and conditions - whether that is for Canada or for any other country. The easy and straightforward thing to do would be to leave the USA immediately but I guess you already know that and would like to hear other options. I suspect you/your husband have reasons that you feel justify overstaying the visa but IRCC officials would only be looking at the facts and you wouldn't be in the room when they make any determination.

1. Change your husband's status from accompanying to unaccompanying spouse. This option means he can remain in the US until you get your PR. After getting your PR, you can sponsor him but ONLY AFTER he has returned to his country of origin. At that point, he would have to provide the complete details regarding his (over-)stay in the US. I am not sure if you can sponsor a spouse previously declared as unaccompanying at a later date and would like others to weigh in.

2. Ask him to leave the US immediately and then wait for PPR. Don't disclose anything to IRCC until you are asked. At that point, be ready to provide complete and truthful answers to any and all questions. Your husband's passport would bear the entry/exit stamps from the US, and remember as earlier stated, that IRCC would likely have access to US immigration goings and comings.

Thanks for your candid advise

Kaysolo

Jul 10, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017 (MPNP), 13-12-2017 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
IELTS 26-06-2018; ADR 26-02-2019
Nomination.....
17-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-02-2018
IELTS Request
26-06-2018
Med's Request
MR- 04-04-2019, PAL 30-03-2019
Med's Done....
11-04-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-07-2019

Perfect advise

krunal_4123

Nov 14, 2017
Just to add little from my side
Ainp paper app
File received 5sept 2017
Aor 6oct 2017
Request for sched A 3april 2018.

just want to know guys that requesting sched A is normal ?? thanks

fahmi.mostafa

Dec 7, 2015
Good day all,

By today, 4th April, i have turned my 6 month processing time ( applied in Oct ) for outland Ontario PR application and there are no updates to my account for so long ( should be waiting for the final step .. PPR )
I am wondering if there are similar cases ?

Please share you experience ... thanks in advance