27-02-2020
Interview........
29-10-2020
PEI PNP Paper based - Inland

Application Sent: Nov 4, 2019
AR: Nov 6, 2019
AOR: Jan 27, 2020
PAL: Feb 21, 2020
MP: Feb 27, 2020 (IRCC accepted my medical examination from a work permit application)

Last edited:

Hanguyen

Dec 3, 2019
NB PNP outland
AR 27 nov 2019
AOR 4 fev 2020
Biometric: 3 fev 2020 ( we did it for working permit application)
Medical: 17 fev, passed medical 21 fev
PAL 27 fev 2020

Reactions: St.Cun

Hanguyen

Dec 3, 2019
We are worrying about the covid pandemic can affect our PR application. What will happen if our employer will be shut down and we will lose our job? Them provincial nomination and even PR application will be refused. What do you suggest? So worry

Goga86

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney->Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
04-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
Med's Done....
27-02-2020
Interview........
29-10-2020
We are worrying about the covid pandemic can affect our PR application. What will happen if our employer will be shut down and we will lose our job? Them provincial nomination and even PR application will be refused. What do you suggest? So worry
Don't worry right now, I hope everything will be good.
Also if you're now in Canada I think IRCC give another way if your employer will be down doing on the pandemic situation.

Reactions: Hanguyen

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Well it's not gonna affect your PR application for the same time you have to inform your province if they found find out that you have been laid off but you didn't find me a promise that might be a problem for you later in the future because when you get laid off your employer is going to issue your record of employment is going to submit to Canada so so the federal government is already going to know that you have been laid off but you have to inform your promise that has nominated you.well it's not gonna affect your PR application at the same time you have to inform your province if they find out that you have been laid off but you didn't inform then it might be a problem for you later in the future because when you get laid off your employer is going to issue your record of employment and it is going to submit to service Canada so it is already known by the federal government that you have been laid off but you have to inform your promise that has nominated you.

Hanguyen

Dec 3, 2019
Well it's not gonna affect your PR application for the same time you have to inform your province if they found find out that you have been laid off but you didn't find me a promise that might be a problem for you later in the future because when you get laid off your employer is going to issue your record of employment is going to submit to Canada so so the federal government is already going to know that you have been laid off but you have to inform your promise that has nominated you.well it's not gonna affect your PR application at the same time you have to inform your province if they find out that you have been laid off but you didn't inform then it might be a problem for you later in the future because when you get laid off your employer is going to issue your record of employment and it is going to submit to service Canada so it is already known by the federal government that you have been laid off but you have to inform your promise that has nominated you.
Thanks for information, hope everything will be well soon.

Hanguyen

Dec 3, 2019
Nothing update, I think IRCC now is very busy with hundreds of webform from pr that cannot land, worker etc...I read somewhere in this forum that no MR since 16 Mar. Hoping and praying everything will be fine soon

hkcvi

Jun 7, 2018
What does PAL means ? I received PAL today.
Outland applicant AOR Feb 10th 2020.
When can I expect Medical ?

dpp

May 24, 2016
What does PAL means ? I received PAL today.
Outland applicant AOR Feb 10th 2020.
When can I expect Medical ?
Pre arrival letter...The link provided in the letter offers you some free services from the Govt of Canada with welcoming you and your family. It is widely known as the indication of valid status of eligibility.