Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
It was through email since my application is linked to the online system.
Thanks for your answer! Can I ask you what does it say the letter?

Reactions: abelsamjo4

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Thanks for your answer! Can I ask you what does it say the letter?
This is the body of the letterthatvIbreceived.

We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free
pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available
before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.
Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers
offer free information to help you with:
• Living and working in Canada;
• Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and
certificates recognized in Canada;
• Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada,
including language training; and
• Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking
communities.
If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services
before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/
new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services.html
When you register for pre-arrival services with one of the service providers listed on the
website, you will be asked to provide a copy of this letter. You can contact as many
service providers as you like and receive as many services as you need, and these services
are always at no cost to you.
You are also encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources
available online, such as Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent
residents prepare to come and settle in Canada. The handbook is available at
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/pub/welcome.pdf.
Canada is a bilingual country where both English and French are spoken. If you are
interested in living in a French-speaking community outside Quebec, please visit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/francophone.asp.
For up-to-date information on immigration, settlement services and citizenship, we invite
you to join us on Facebook (Facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter
(Twitter.com/CitImmCanada).
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: chivinas

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020

We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free
pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available
Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers
communities.
If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services
before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/
When you register for pre-arrival services with one of the service providers listed on the
website, you will be asked to provide a copy of this letter. You can contact as many
service providers as you like and receive as many services as you need, and these services
You are also encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources
available online, such as Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/pub/welcome.pdf.
Canada is a bilingual country where both English and French are spoken. If you are
interested in living in a French-speaking community outside Quebec, please visit
For up-to-date information on immigration, settlement services and citizenship, we invite
Sincerely,
Wow! thank you! I thought that these services would be available only after the PR. My AOR was Jan 30, so I will be anxiously expecting this letter.

Reactions: abelsamjo4

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Wow! thank you! I thought that these services would be available only after the PR. My AOR was Jan 30, so I will be anxiously expecting this letter.
Does PAL letter shows on ECAS?

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020

communities.
Sincerely,
Does this shows on ECAS?

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
oct 21, 2019 delivered
Still waiting for aor.

And now without application number nor UCI, I cannot submit web form to change my phone number. Even called 1-888 number but no agent .
Any suggestions?
Hi, Have you received it or not yet?

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys: please I need your help and suggestions with regards to my situation. I am a MPNP nominee - overseas skilled worker (employer sponsored) category presently in Canada on a closed work permit working for my employer. My Noc skill level is B. I want to submit my pr application to CIC, will I still need to submit english language test result. The document checklist only talked about noc skilled C and D. Responses will be higly appreciated.

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hello guys: please I need your help and suggestions with regards to my situation. I am a MPNP nominee - overseas skilled worker (employer sponsored) category presently in Canada on a closed work permit working for my employer. My Noc skill level is B. I want to submit my pr application to CIC, will I still need to submit english language test result. The document checklist only talked about noc skilled C and D. Responses will be higly appreciated.
I’m an NOC B candidate. I had to submit a valid english test result. It was clearly mentioned in the email that I received on the day I got my Provincial Nomination.