+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

lionel27

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
whenever i called them they told me it's not started or we can't tell you about security because it's not in our hand but my background check shows :"we are processing your backgorund check. we will send you message if we need more information".
I have the same notes since day 1.
Perhaps your security started they just didn't update the notes. If not, you may have to wait until next year unfortunately.

I.M.

Dec 28, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
11-01-2018
AOR 29 May 2018
Aor 27 July
MR 1 May 2019
Add doc 7 May (schedule A update and police certificate home country)
MP approve 26 June
Ghost update 26 July
DM in ecas 2 Aug

Single applicant, inland. Don't know which visa office it is currently in.

Didn't receive an email yet and gckey (17 weeks remaining) has no updates
I received ppr today!
Email was sent at 4am.
Timeline in quote.

So excited!

m@nty

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Prince Edward Island
Category........
PNP
i called cic today , she told me that your security was not started yet but rest of them of all are passed (medical ,criminality ,eligibilty). one more thing she said that security may be start in next week or in november because you estimated completion time was feb 2020. it's know more then a month after prearrival letter.still nothing. anybody has idea what's going on in my file.
hey bud i called cic too about my medical thing and they said for security its a different agency so they might have started but cic wont know until its finished. So that means it might have started for you as well but it wont show on gckey or even to the agent on the other hard

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
hey bud i called cic too about my medical thing and they said for security its a different agency so they might have started but cic wont know until its finished. So that means it might have started for you as well but it wont show on gckey or even to the agent on the other hard
yes , they don't know about it. i think so it will be started and it was not updated. My question is when they will update it and how long it will take because everytime when i called them they said security not started . Do you have any idea ?

cartoonnetwork

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Guys, I got my GCMS notes just now and Criminality shows to be in progress and Medicals show to be passed.

I'm a little confused because under Eligibility it says "Not started".

cartoonnetwork

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Also, criminality was showing to be in progress when I ordered GCMS notes in April 2019 and this recent GCMS notes is still showing criminality in progress.

I'm kinda worried now to be stuck on this website for a long time. Doesn't criminality NOT take too long?

m@nty

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Prince Edward Island
Category........
PNP
yes , they don't know about it. i think so it will be started and it was not updated. My question is when they will update it and how long it will take because everytime when i called them they said security not started . Do you have any idea ?
mostly no one is sure about it and when ever i called them they always say same thing it has no started but it is done by some out company so we wont know

m@nty

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Prince Edward Island
Category........
PNP
Also, criminality was showing to be in progress when I ordered GCMS notes in April 2019 and this recent GCMS notes is still showing criminality in progress.

I'm kinda worried now to be stuck on this website for a long time. Doesn't criminality NOT take too long?
it might have approved after you ordered your GCMS. I have ordered mine but i am not sure when did i do it

Reactions: cartoonnetwork