+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by oduvan4ik, Nov 5, 2018.

1. #31 luisalex, Apr 11, 2019 at 2:59 AM
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Thank you for your response.

I am under SINP-OID, non-express entry, paper-based, no job offer, outland applicant.

I am working in my country, the Philippines.
    My present work has the same NOC that got me a SINP nomination.

Somebody already advised me to submit thru webform a certification of employment (with job description) from my new employer.

Just to be sure, I’ll also inform SINP.

Thanks again.

2. July AOR applicants ( Outland) receiving medical request, anyone here received it

3. Hello
    I am oinp applicant and recently applied for paper based pr.i have one question regarding jobs.i am working full time now.Can i find another part time job while i am doing full time job?and do i have to notify cic about the new part time job?
    Thank you

4. Yes. Even as long as u have open work permit . U r free to change job and do anything..

5. Do i have to notify cic about the part time job?

6. Aor - 7 August 2018 still waiting medical

oduvan4ik likes this.
  7. What is written in your gc key

8. Most of the applicants now have progress bar in their applications. All those whose far from medical request has below message in GC key profile .

"Application status
    We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

And all those who are very near to the medical request have below status Message in GC key

"Application status
    We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."( which message is showing in your account)

9. Hello, everyone!
    Got my medical request today, May 2.

SINP OID, outland, paper based, no job offer.

June 13, 2018 - AR
    August 17, 2018 - AOR
    May 2, 2019 - MR

Best of luck for all of us!

oduvan4ik and Debret like this.
  10. thanks for the update! Congrats!

Do you have dependents? If so, how many?

I've heard timing depends on how big the family is. Not sure though if this info is accurate, but makes sense. My AOR date is pretty close to yours, August 20, but I have 3 dependents. I really hope to hear from CIC soon too!

11. Thank you!
    I also have 3 dependents.
    You’ll hear from them soon, claim it!

Debret likes this.
  12. Fantastic news!

13. Hi after medical how many days it will take

14. Just got my MR!

AOR - August 20th 2018
    MR - May 2nd 2019
    Dependents: 3

oduvan4ik and luisalex like this.