+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by oduvan4ik, Nov 5, 2018.

1. How it possible my dear friend, still January 2018 applicants are waiting for medical request

2. Which country u r from

3. no, waiting for any updates

4. BCPNP Paper Inland
    AOR: Aug14, 2018
    Waiting for MR

5. My timeline:-

MPNP
    PNP registration: 31st Oct 2017
    PNP nomination: 14th Dec 2017

Inland PR paper-based
    AOR 6th June 2018
    Profile linked :- 22nd Oct 2018

MR - waiting

6. January 2018 are still waiting for medical request :(

7. I know bud, its going to close one for me, my current WP runs out in Dec this year

8. hi guys,, i knew over here seems like we have the same dates when we apply for PR pnp paper based. anyway my time line is.
    PNP INland
    Application received : July 18 2018
    Aor/File number :August 29, 2018
    waiting for MR.. hope it will come soon

oduvan4ik likes this.
  9. still waiting here.. aor is august 29 2018 inland
    hope it will come soon

10. any MEDical request here?

11. Check your ecas status

12. Hi there, here's my timeline:

BC PNP Inland
    Nomination for PR: June 4, 2018

Application received by IRCC: Aug 7, 2018
    AOR: Sep 18, 2018

No news since then

oduvan4ik likes this.
  13. Copied from our WHATSAAP group -AR- April 3rd 2018, AOR-25th May 2018, medical 3rd April 2019...( ecas status updated yesterday- application received)

Knp2083 likes this.
  14. Hello, everyone.

My AOR is August 17, 2018.
    I started my new job on August 22, 2018 and still with the job up to now.

Do I need to submit (thru webform) a certificate of employment with job description to CIC?

I’m from the Philippines, so I guess my visa office is Manila.

Thanks in advance. ☺️

15. Here is below the requirement for BC PNP. You must check requirements for you province.

Changes In Your Employment Status

The BC PNP may consider changes in your employment after you have been nominated if your new position continues to meet the requirements for nomination and if you can demonstrate that you have the ability to economically establish in B.C.

You must report changes in your employment status to the BC PNP. This can include a change of any circumstances which were relevant to the decision to approve the application, or to the conditions imposed on an approval, such as:

• change of employer, job title, work location, or job duties
    • decrease in wage or decrease in regular work hours below 30 hours per week
    • loss of employment

The employer and applicant must both notify the BC PNP in the event of any changes in the employment status – such as whether you have been demoted, terminated, laid off, on extended leave, or if the business has closed or changed ownership.

https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/04c0482c-1636-46c2-bdb0-cf45d1850175/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration-EEBC-Post-Nomination-Guide.aspx