+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
AR: 6th June, 2020
AOR: 11th January, 2021
BIOMETRICS: 12th January, 2021
Medical Upfront: 2nd February
Medical Request: 18th February
Medical Passed: 1st April
Pre Arrival Letter: 1st April
Buddy you passed medical and got PAL together today? If yes, did you call to CIC anytime that which part they are assessing? Did they tell you that your eligibility is in process?

rosewood2020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Why august applications are on hold now so frustrated now .. waiting for AOR this long never expected that .. did someone called ircc to find out why are they doing this with august applicants(?????
i know an applicant whose ar is august 12, got aor march 30.
plz wait patiently and never lose hope!

ram7

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
I don't understand why Inland Applicants need PAL!
In some cases, getting PAL is useful.

For example, a temporary resident is not eligible for an Ontario Health Card if they don’t have a full time permanent job. But, if they have a PAL, then they are eligible to get an Ontario Health Card even if they don’t have a job.

Sam2412

Feb 5, 2021

For example, a temporary resident is not eligible for an Ontario Health Card if they don’t have a full time permanent job. But, if they have a PAL, then they are eligible to get an Ontario Health Card even if they don’t have a job.
Now, I understand. And I guess there isn't proper sequential order for PAL. People get it randomly either before or after MR.

Tar_A

May 10, 2020

Well then it's different for each province. In Manitoba you get health card even when you are International student. So may be PAL is based on province.