+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

tanmaomao

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Anyone changed marital status during the process?

AOR : July 26, 2019
Medical : Oct 29, 2020
Marital status changed - it happened before medical test but they requested documents again...
I got correspondence on Nov 9th - submitted files right away

and i haven't heard anything from yet.. yes it's been almost 5 months.
You really shouldn't have changed your marital status, it will prolong your application for at least a year.

Reactions: Micheal737373

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
I called IRCC yesterday and the agent told me everything's passed in December 2020 (security, criminality, background, eligibility) and not touched ever.....Jeeze, what are they doing these days.
did you ask to IRCC why inland applicant with outland dependant are on old ........thank you

Reactions: manku_patel

lil.piggy

Mar 18, 2019
For inland applicants whose current WP is expiring and you still haven't received the decision:
How do I apply for BOWP online? I just don't see the option. When I log into my profile, there is 'Apply to come to Canada' but after first couple of questions, it just says I'm eligible for EE. My PNP PR has been in process for ages and I can't figure out how to apply online for BOWP.

Reactions: manku_patel

kkaran01

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hello!
I do have one question, as my Pnp file is under process it’s been more than 20 months and going to be 21 month on May2nd. My workpermit is expiring in first week of July. So, need some suggestion do I apply for bridging workpermit or the open work permit extension which is 18 months extension due to covid. Or should i wait until May2nd then apply for bridging work permit.
please give you suggestions.
thanks

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Hello!
I do have one question, as my Pnp file is under process it’s been more than 20 months and going to be 21 month on May2nd. My workpermit is expiring in first week of July. So, need some suggestion do I apply for bridging workpermit or the open work permit extension which is 18 months extension due to covid. Or should i wait until May2nd then apply for bridging work permit.
please give you suggestions.
thanks
if your work permit expire in first week of july you can apply untill end of jun . if you don't have any work restriction I think bridging is easy way .

Reactions: kkaran01

kkaran01

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
if your work permit expire in first week of july you can apply untill end of jun . if you don't have any work restriction I think bridging is easy way .
Yeah I don’t have any restrictions on my WP. It’s a PGWP open. Btw thanks for you suggestion. I appreciate. Is it easy to apply ?

Optimall

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
I had a ghost update 2 days ago and had one today.

last time I called them months past it was security remaining.
I hope this is good news coming soon!