+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

gmorrisonhunt

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Hey guys,

ONIP, Inland
AOR July 2019

Just received a 'you now qualify to receive pre-arrival services' message.

I've been in Canada 7.5 years. Anyone else receive this or know what it means?

Thanks

Reactions: Elnara5995

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey guys,

ONIP, Inland
AOR July 2019

Thanks
Means you passed eligibility

Reactions: gmorrisonhunt

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
Hey guys,

ONIP, Inland
AOR July 2019

Thanks
Means that someone actually looked at your application lately (good news, right?), also rumours says that it’s eligibility pass, also you can be pretty close to DM and PR :) keep praying:)

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
I received this Pre arrival since Dec 2019. No update since then.
NO MR
All dependents arrived last March 17, 2021, sent webform attached their docs that they are in Canada.
will it help on my application, knowing that all my family is here now in Canada?

Reactions: manku_patel

tanmaomao

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
NO MR
All dependents arrived last March 17, 2021, sent webform attached their docs that they are in Canada.
will it help on my application, knowing that all my family is here now in Canada?
Please keep us updated if it works for you. Thank you Bro.

Thuytranthk

Sep 17, 2018
NO MR
I received this Pre arrival letter since Jan 2020 and nothing updated on mine as well. I sent webform some information but didnt receive anything back from CIC. This is so frustrating.

billy0611

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
NO MR
I raised a webform to indicate that all the applicants are in Canada in Janurary.

Today I received feedback:

Good day,

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

Your application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Eligibility – Passed

Security – Not Started

Criminality – Passed.

Client Service Unit

Centralized Intake Office

The signature is from CIO instead of IRCC. Don't know it is a good sign or just a standard reponse.

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
I raised a webform to indicate that all the applicants are in Canada in Janurary.

Today I received feedback:

Good day,

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

Your application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Eligibility – Passed

Security – Not Started

Criminality – Passed.

Client Service Unit

Centralized Intake Office

The signature is from CIO instead of IRCC. Don't know it is a good sign or just a standard reponse.
Sorry what is the difference of CIO and IRCC? sorry to ask because i sent also webform, and if i received a feedback i can be aware if its from CIO or IRCC.Thank you.

Reactions: Kenchen999

billy0611

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Sorry what is the difference of CIO and IRCC? sorry to ask because i sent also webform, and if i received a feedback i can be aware if its from CIO or IRCC.Thank you.
I just notice my previous webform replies, the signature is agent XXXX, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. This time it becomes
Client Service Unit, Centralized Intake Office.

So I have no idea whether there's someone really look into it. Mine is almost 23 months, made 2nd medical and passed for 5 months.

Hoping for the best.

htm2012223

Jun 14, 2020
hi, is there someone who has an update about there PR application with dependent outside Canada, I inquire using webform but until now no reply. Our application still on process and its going to be 2 years this May 2021.

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
hi, is there someone who has an update about there PR application with dependent outside Canada, I inquire using webform but until now no reply. Our application still on process and its going to be 2 years this May 2021.
I had one ADR in october 2020
and second ADR in january 2021
AR march 2019
inland applicant wtih outland dependants
24 mouths ..........waitting for DM

tanmaomao

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Me too, with one outland dependent. Timeline see my signature. Waiting for DM.