+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Anyone who get AOR during 2019 still waiting for Decision Made ?

I get AOR on 2019 July. And get medical pass on 2021 Feb 11. Still waiting for Decision Made.

Called IRCC and been told that the eligibility passed, medical passed and background in process.

Is this a good sign ? Or anyone is in the same stage with me ?
I'm AOR July 2019
Still waiting...

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Just an FYI to everyone similar to my case.
I contacted my MP and wrote the following:
My son is diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder which flagged his medical as an excessive demand on the health system.
Since then the Centralized Medical Admissibility Unit (CMAU) didn't review or return a response on his medical or any guidelines about what will be next.
On June 1, 2018 The honourable Ahmed Hussen placed a policy to exclude cases as my son to be an excessive demand on the health system.
I know there are multiple situations right now during this pandemic and I understand how it affects IRCC processing time but I do want to share my and more families that are in the same situation where our children are not an excessive demand and are excluded from the Medical Admissibility but still treated as we are an excessive demand on the health system.
My son is special and I don't see why we are being left behind even if we are not causing any damage or cost to the health system.
I seek your assistance in this matter, and am grateful for any that you and your office provides.
Please feel free to contact me if you need more details and information.

Let’s see what is outcome and I’m probably planning to contact global news and ctv news after my application will be 100% which is next week.
If anyone would like to join to write their opinions and share their story you are welcome to do that with me.
I’m not only thinking about my self but for other families that will have this struggle in the future.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Anyone who get AOR during 2019 still waiting for Decision Made ?

I get AOR on 2019 July. And get medical pass on 2021 Feb 11. Still waiting for Decision Made.

Called IRCC and been told that the eligibility passed, medical passed and background in process.

Is this a good sign ? Or anyone is in the same stage with me ?
July 2019 AOR

What is your AR month ?

Are you outland ?

Country of residancy ?

Did you had upfront medical or you had got MR ?

zehuawang1994

Jan 31, 2021
Aor : August 2019
MP: Nov 2020
No DM YET
SECURITY UNDER PROCESS
Thanks for the reply,

Is the security the ;la
July 2019 AOR

What is your AR month ?

Are you outland ?

Country of residancy ?

Did you had upfront medical or you had got MR ?
Hi,

My AR month is May 2019. AOR is July 2019.

I am inland applicant with one spouse (also inland as a worker). I come from China and I have got a medical request from the IRCC.