+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Ollie1994

Jan 25, 2021
thank you for the information
i am inland applicant with dependent outside canada , 23 mouths waitting now .......inland applicant with outside dependents Canada are placed on hold ,because of the pandemic and border restriction .

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY INLAND APPLICANT WITH OUSIDE DEPENDENTS ARE ON OLD , AND MANY FOREIGNERS PEOPLE, WITH WORK PERMIT DELIVER FOR ONE YEAR ARE AUTHORIZED TO COME TO CANADA ( TEMPORARY WORKER) .......I AM WORKING HARD IN CANADA SINCE 3 YEARS NOW , THE SITUATION IS VERY UNFAIR FOR PEOPLE ON SAME SITUATION AS MYSELF .
good like every one
Well you are better than me. I’m inland alone. Just myself no other applicant. I’ve been waiting for DM since AOR June 3 2019. It’s so frustrating

solchi

Nov 25, 2020
Please, somebody knows about a telephone number to call IRCC from outside Canada? We contacted twice by the site in January and February and we have no answer.

usul

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Please, somebody knows about a telephone number to call IRCC from outside Canada? We contacted twice by the site in January and February and we have no answer.
Phone number is one for all, the issue here you must use local Canadian number to call IRCC. You can use an application like textnow to reach them

Reactions: manku_patel

zehuawang1994

Jan 31, 2021
Anyone who get AOR during 2019 still waiting for Decision Made ?

I get AOR on 2019 July. And get medical pass on 2021 Feb 11. Still waiting for Decision Made.

Called IRCC and been told that the eligibility passed, medical passed and background in process.

Is this a good sign ? Or anyone is in the same stage with me ?

kkaran01

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Anyone who get AOR during 2019 still waiting for Decision Made ?

I get AOR on 2019 July. And get medical pass on 2021 Feb 11. Still waiting for Decision Made.

Called IRCC and been told that the eligibility passed, medical passed and background in process.

Is this a good sign ? Or anyone is in the same stage with me ?
Aor : August 2019
MP: Nov 2020
No DM YET
SECURITY UNDER PROCESS