+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hi Emily,

we got AOR at the same time, and got medical pass last week. But the agent form IRCC tell me my case was transferred to Ottawa. Is your case also

transferred to local or still in Sydney ?
Is your spouse in Canada? If so, your case will be processed and decided soon. No worry.. According to GCMS note on December, it says my case is in Sydney office but I don't know yet about this moment..

zehuawang1994

Jan 31, 2021
Is your spouse in Canada? If so, your case will be processed and decided. No worry.. According to GCMS note on December, it says it is in Sydney office but I don't know yet about this moment..
Thanks Emily,

Yeah, my spouse is in Canada with me. Maybe IRCC is doing some workload balancing so they transfer some case to local office. Let's pray for more good

news and response.

Reactions: emily24

Dolby

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi Emily,

we got AOR at the same time, and got medical pass last week. But the agent form IRCC tell me my case was transferred to Ottawa. Is your case also

transferred to local or still in Sydney ?
How do we get to know where are file is being processed? Or it’s moving or moved to some other office(s)?

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
Family members kindly guide,
Today when i logged in to my gckey account, it shows profile updated, but whenever i am going to click on the link to check status, page redirects that it is not avaialable, but i can login every time and logout successfully, its just i am not able to click the link and check progress bar.
Any guidance would be appreciated....

Reactions: bhargavbhavi

andren

Apr 25, 2018
Hello everyone,

I finally received my PPR email. I am a bit confused if I need to send my passport OR passport copies to CPC - Ottawa.

I have a work permit which is still active so I believe I do not have to send my Passport but only "Copies" along with the usual photos and PR email forms. I am a inland PNP application and have been living in Canada for over a year now (on WP).

Is this correct or do I still need to send the actual passport?

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
IRCC reply on my webform:

it stated:

Criminal background verification is currently valid
Security verification - not yet initiated

yes confirming that the office holding your application did not send Medical result yet. ( though we have not yet taken medical only the kids since we sent their medical for student permit)

In the meantime, we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached of if additional information is needed.

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME.... IS THIS REPLY POSITIVE OR IT WILL TAKE MORE TIME. esp the underlined sentence.

Thank you in advance... ( desperately waiting 20 mos. NO MR NO ANYTHING since Pre arival on dec 2019)

tanmaomao

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020

it stated:

yes confirming that the office holding your application did not send Medical result yet. ( though we have not yet taken medical only the kids since we sent their medical for student permit)

In the meantime, we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached of if additional information is needed.

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME.... IS THIS REPLY POSITIVE OR IT WILL TAKE MORE TIME. esp the underlined sentence.

Thank you in advance... ( desperately waiting 20 mos. NO MR NO ANYTHING since Pre arival on dec 2019)
It's just a formal and routine reply, it doesnt mean anything. Most of my friends got that sentence. Who replied your webform? Agent Jenny? There should be a name at the end of the reply.

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020

it stated:

Just a generic reply. I'm about 20 months in as well, and that's pretty much all they say every single time I send a webform. Honestly, I don't even know if the PR file officers even see our messages.

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
What is your timeline?
File is in Sydney. Inland paper-based application, whole family inland.

AOR July 5, 2019.
Medical Done Nov 30, 2019
DM December 2nd.

Been calling/webforming IRCC since December They tell me the file is completely done and just waiting for the agent to issue to COPR, and they've been saying that since December.

niknametsoy

Jul 28, 2020
File is in Sydney. Inland paper-based application, whole family inland.

AOR July 5, 2019.
Medical Done Nov 30, 2019
DM December 2nd.

Been calling/webforming IRCC since December They tell me the file is completely done and just waiting for the agent to issue to COPR, and they've been saying that since December.
What's wrong with them? Why don't they close all the cases who got DMs? So frustrated!!!