+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Feeling we are abandoned.
We feel abandoned but immigration is like everything else in this world: business but a business that can control the customer and not servicing them :)

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Date
On same boat ... they are processing 2020 cases. We are from 2019 sept aor, received medical but no updates after that. Friends who applied before and after got their Pr cards. If we call them they say every file is different. What to do ? Wait is only option
?? Date december 1 aor or december 30

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Are there April AR still waiting for DM?

I have raised two webforms but no reply. I'm an outland applicant but already in Canada with my family.

So desperate.

When did you submit the webform? I sent jan 8 and got a response yesterday. It was just s typical response, though.

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hey Emily,

The article addressed that oversea applications are still taken. Does it mean our oversea dependents are not affected? (if that's case then it's really SLOW)
They are saying they are prioritizing applications exempt from travel restrictions, so i think it means the applications with overseas dependents will be way behind other applications. They are saying they are working but slowly, but technically they are working on the other applications first, always first until travel restrictions end.

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
I understand that that a lot of us on here are outland. But I am inland, and many of us are inland as well and our files are not being processed either, so it really doesn't make any sense.
I totally understand how you feel. What I focused on these days was signning on petitions which raised concerns about the cases of ours.

Reactions: Elnara5995

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I totally understand how you feel. What I focused on these days was signning on petitions which raised concerns about the cases of ours.
It was done a year ago and the answer was very simple one from IRCC..
"We are still in the frame of the processing time" which is now 22 month.... which I believe will go up again next month
Only thing that will help I believe is getting the media involved like global news, CBC etc..

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
It was done a year ago and the answer was very simple one from IRCC..
"We are still in the frame of the processing time" which is now 22 month.... which I believe will go up again next month
Only thing that will help I believe is getting the media involved like global news, CBC etc..
The petitions were done last year? Sounds awful nothing has changed so far.. the petition about family class got a response by minister of IRCC last year and after that IRCC expedited their applications for family unification. But why not for us? So ridiculous.

Reactions: eithan203

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
The petitions were done last year? Sounds awful nothing has changed so far.. the petition about family class got a response by minister of IRCC last year and after that IRCC expedited their applications for family unification. But why not for us? So ridiculous.
Well the story about one spouse abroad will make them feel heartbroken that people are separated.. and actually it was addressed by minister of immigration because they went to the media and gathered outside in every city in Canada to make IRCC hear them..

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Well the story about one spouse abroad will make them feel heartbroken that people are separated.. and actually it was addressed by minister of immigration because they went to the media and gathered outside in every city in Canada to make IRCC hear them..

Oh, I see.....

billy0611

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
We feel abandoned but immigration is like everything else in this world: business but a business that can control the customer and not servicing them :)
yeah, we made our own choice.
I need to extend my WP next month. Since I am employer specified, can't imagine how complex it would be.
When did you submit the webform? I sent jan 8 and got a response yesterday. It was just s typical response, though.
I raised on Jan 11, when my process time exceeded the normal processing time, which was 21 months at that time.
And I raised another one on Feb 11 and the normal processing time became 22 months.
What a joke/

• Sad
Reactions: eithan203

gmorrisonhunt

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Hi everyone.

I am an ONIP applicant inland with a job offer under ‘Job offer - skilled worker’

AOR - July 2019

Ircc have asked for a bank letter of my accounts, do I need to provide proof of funds? I believe I am exempt as I have a valid job offer (LMIA exempt) and because I currently live here. Or is it to just show I’ve been paying rent and supporting myself in Canada. They didn’t ask for proof of funds but I still want to make sure I do everything correctly
Any insight would be great

thank u

Reactions: manku_patel