+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

ndnrockr

Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2018
Hi all,

I need some advice here.

I’ve received my COPR email yesterday.

Currently I am in India to visit my family and have a valid work permit which expires on July 2021.

As mentioned in the CoPR, I have informed IRCC Hamilton regarding me
being outside of Canada but haven’t received any reply for additiontal information. Has someone faced the same issue?

Moreover my return ticket is already booked for next month so I will be travelling back to Canada soon.
What are the consequences here!?
Do I need to wait until hear back from them for further instruction ? If so, how long does it take for them to revert back to me.

Can I enter Canada on my work permit on my return date if I don’t hear anything back by then?

Please advise.
Thanks in advance

lebrongames

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Hi all,

I need some advice here.

Currently I am in India to visit my family and have a valid work permit which expires on July 2021.

being outside of Canada but haven’t received any reply for additiontal information. Has someone faced the same issue?

Moreover my return ticket is already booked for next month so I will be travelling back to Canada soon.
Do I need to wait until hear back from them for further instruction ? If so, how long does it take for them to revert back to me.

Can I enter Canada on my work permit on my return date if I don’t hear anything back by then?

Please advise.
Thanks in advance
ircc is the one you should contact

Richie4real

Aug 13, 2020
Hi all,

I need some advice here.

Please advise.
Thanks in advance
While waiting to hear back from cic, I will suggest you use your copr to apply for pr traveling document at Canadian embassy in your location. That way, you will be treated as a permanet resident that is yet to get his pr card at point of entry.
Due to covid I am not sure if it will not be difficult to come back to Canada but with pr traveling document, the situation will be you are already a permanent resident though yet to get your pr card

MikeSitkar

Aug 13, 2020
Hi all,

I need some advice here.

Please advise.
Thanks in advance
You can not enter Canada on work permit. You need visa to be allowed to enter Canada

Kaurkiran785

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Hi all, this morning my status changed to “Complete” through the on-line services website.
My timeline:
OINP-Inland-single applicant-toronto
AR June 17, 2019
AOR July 17, 2019
PAL Dec 13, 2019
Upfront m
MR Oct 16, 2020
MP Nov 17, 2020
DM Nov 21, 2020
The website shows:
You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on January 15, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.

No phone calls, no emails received, the status on cic account is still “submitted”.
Still waiting for the actual copr letter.
Copr yet?