+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

AlexisOleksii

Star Member
May 22, 2019
i think all PR applicants status bar disappeared to avoid pressure, in my opinion, but my question is since timeline is gone now, when it will be approve?
Processing time will depends now on the VO?
i just hope they will give still the timeline for us, that are waiting in vain. im just counting on my DIY calendar.
Hoping to hear even just an update from them.
I have submitted technical issue from the "Application status and messages" page.
I believe that the processing time for Economic Immigration applications which belong to Provincial Nominee class and were not applied via Expressed Entry is 21 month

P.S. This processing time updates weekly, by Mondays I guess.
Link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Goga86

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney->Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
04-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
Med's Done....
27-02-2020
Interview........
29-10-2020
Hey guys, are there any Ukrainians applied for PR using provincial nominee certificate?
Trying to predict time based on country!
Of course, there are.....

PEI PNP Paper-based + 3 dependents - Inland
NOC 7511

AS: Nov 4, 2019
AR: Nov 6, 2019
AOR: Jan 27, 2020
PAL: Feb 21, 2020
MP: Feb 27, 2020 (IRCC extended my medical examination from a work permit application)
GU/DM: Oct 8, 2020
Phone interview: Oct 29, 2020
COPR: - waiting...

Reactions: manku_patel

Mahamud_Ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hello Everyone.. just an update. I got an email from ircc portal to submit name email uci and date of entries. All submitted in an hour and got an email back within 15 minute for update address and recent photo. Just waiting for review and copr letter to download.. hope everyone get their pr asap.. goodluck everyone..

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 19, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 23, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 23, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 29, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on October 10, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on October 10, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received. This is my timeline still no update for very frustrating!!! I have dependant outside Canada my 2 kids ! Me and my wife inside Canada since 2017

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 23, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 29, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on October 10, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on October 10, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received. This is my timeline still no update for very frustrating!!! I have dependant outside Canada my 2 kids ! Me and my wife inside Canada since 2017

That makes two of us... I also have spouse and dependent out of Canada and still waiting DM. My AOR is July 2019 and my medical passed on Nov 2020. I am getting fed up.

Reactions: manku_patel

Richie4real

Aug 13, 2020
Permanent Residence
Its frustrating!

Kiki-Canada

Jan 16, 2021
Anyone who get DM?
My processing time is passed 100%
Due date was Dec,10, 2020
In land - OINP

AR - May,2019
AOR- June,2019
MR- Oct,2019
MP- Nov,2019
ADR - Dec,2019 (asked common-in law profile)
ADR 2 - June, 2020 (police check, profile)
MR - Oct in 2020 - Common in Law
MP- Oct, 2020
Not updates..

called to IRCC - background check is processing, security check - not started yet!

very frustrated to wait..
I am in 20 months waiting!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: mamong

Kiki-Canada

Jan 16, 2021
Ircc is now saying they have a pile of Paper PR applications to handle. Hence they cannot give timeline for applications. Infact this is very bad especially for those whose applications are above 90% it has been almost 2 yrs
Where did you get this information? Just wondering!