+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

htm2012223

Jun 14, 2020
Hi just want your advise/comment,

our application AINP PAPER BASED
With 1 dependent outside canada(common law)
AR MAY 2019
AOR JUNE 2019
MR OCT 2019
MP NOV 2019
ADR DEC 2019
Adr reviewed Jan 2020
Then no update
Medical extends to 6 months ( Dec 16,2020)
Security verification not yet initiated..

can i apply her an OWP so she could get here immediately??somebody told us it could get 3-4months, rather than TRV

Last edited:

Optimall

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Hi Guys,

I need your help in my situation. A progress shows almost 100% on my PR process and there isn't any chance to receive it in January because I'm outland applicant with Work Permit. The problem is my son's passport will expired on May 2021 and there are two ways to get new one. The first one is to visit an embassy in US and the second is to go to home country. So I will appreciate if anybody can answer my questions below:
1. Is it possible to go out of Canada and come back with WP?
2. If I receive COPR till May (Miracle) will IRCC ask me to provide the valid son's passport at least 12 months?
3. Can I use new passport with COPR related on an old passport?
4. How long does usually COPR valid? Just afraid won't have enough time to exchange the passport.

Thanks!!!
Number one is possible. Also apply for a valid travel visa (and check with border closing due to Covid)

don’t know about the rest!

Aryan888

Oct 7, 2019
Hi friends can you pls give me information about normally how much time to take criminal check pass ?????? From last one month my criminal check is running. And after what left ?? my eligibility and medical pass . (Upfront medical )I did call IRCC today for this .

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
Hi just want your advise/comment,

our application AINP PAPER BASED
With 1 dependent outside canada(common law)
AR MAY 2019
AOR JUNE 2019
MR OCT 2019
MP NOV 2019
ADR DEC 2019
Adr reviewed Jan 2020
Then no update
Medical extends to 6 months ( Dec 16,2020)
Security verification not yet initiated..

can i apply her an OWP so she could get here immediately??somebody told us it could get 3-4months, rather than TRV
We have almost the same timeline still no update mine is AR Feb 2019 AOR April 2019 medical passed on oct 2019, almost 21 months now my application

Saahil Sehgal

Sep 12, 2019
Hi Guys,
Today i noticed something unusual, the timeline progress bar disappeared from my timeline, last week it was 73% and today i checked there is no progress bar, secondly, They requested to provide client information, in the upload section. sometimes these options show and sometimes it disappears.
any idea or someone faced the same?

Reactions: Krispy271212

AlexisOleksii

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi Guys,
Today i noticed something unusual, the timeline progress bar disappeared from my timeline, last week it was 73% and today i checked there is no progress bar, secondly, They requested to provide client information, in the upload section. sometimes these options show and sometimes it disappears.
any idea or someone faced the same?
Progress bar is disappeared for every one, from my observation. However, no glitches related to client information option.

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
i think all PR applicants status bar disappeared to avoid pressure, in my opinion, but my question is since timeline is gone now, when it will be approve?
Processing time will depends now on the VO?
i just hope they will give still the timeline for us, that are waiting in vain. im just counting on my DIY calendar.
Hoping to hear even just an update from them.

Reactions: Sharkontario