+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

monicallll

Jun 13, 2019
I am sorry, I understand a lot of people are still waiting for the first email. I just wanna ask do people always get the second email the next day after the first email? I replied the first email and didn't hear anything back today. I guess there is still an hour until working hour is finished. Just anxious to finish this.

driaannel

Oct 5, 2020
Had to do Biometrics. They opened online bookings on Monday for inland and was able to get n booking the same day.
Logged in this morning and saw Decision Made 3 days later.
Hoping to wake up to the CoPR email soon. Outland application, myself and 2 dependents are however in Canada.

@ditya009

Oct 20, 2020
AR July 15 2019
AOR Aug 3 2019
PAL Jan 2 2020
Med Req nov 2, 2020
Med Passed: Nov 16, 2020
Inland application ONIP

Hey all, here are my profile updates, but I just have a question

While submitting my paper based application , From the document checklist IMM 5690(point 11 -- Conformation of Nomination)
Is that okay if we submit just the Conformation of Nomination or
Is it mandatory to submit the approval letter along???
I just submitted conformation of nomination but in the approval letter it says u must submit approval as well as conformation nomination
Any input onto this would be of a great help! TIA

Last edited:
Reactions: manku_patel

MauroInCanada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
AR July 15 2019
AOR Aug 3 2019
PAL Jan 2 2020
Med Req nov 2, 2020
Med Passed: Nov 16, 2020
Inland application ONIP

Hey all, here are my profile updates, but I just have a question

While submitting my paper based application , From the document checklist IMM 5690(point 11 -- Conformation of Nomination)
Is that okay if we submit just the Conformation of Nomination or
Is it mandatory to submit the approval letter along???
I just submitted conformation of nomination but in the approval letter it says u must submit approval as well as conformation nomination
Any input onto this would be of a great help! TIA
go to https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do and check if you have a DM - Decision Made.

Reactions: manku_patel