+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Helen929

Nov 16, 2020
Nothing to worry about, send a web form again ataching ur Upfront medical sheet, ecpect the medical approval within 10-15 days of Medical request. I have gone thru this whole situation
Hi I also received the Mr after my upfront medical. Have received an email after you resubmit the e medical sheet? Thank you!

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
I did upfront September 29 then they send me mr November 2...until today I haven’t got medical pass or anything
I'm on the same boat as you, did upfront about a week ahead of you, and got MR on Oct 29th. Haven't heard anything as of yet.

Helen929

Nov 16, 2020
My ar is 15 July 2019.
I did upfront medicals 29 September 2020 and I received MR November 2...
I sent again through webform the medical sheet November 2..
It is been 10 days and they haven’t answered yet..and I don’t have any change to my gckey..it is still asking for medicals
I m in the same situation

Oinpcandidate

Oct 14, 2020
Language requirement for PAPER BASED as Provincial Nominee - NON EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM ????
Recently, I have received nomination from Ontario under International students stream.
Now, i will apply for PAPER BASED PR. My job title comes under NOC 0.
Do i need to give Ielts test or am I exempt????

CEC20

Oct 7, 2019
Language requirement for PAPER BASED as Provincial Nominee - NON EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM ????
Recently, I have received nomination from Ontario under International students stream.
Now, i will apply for PAPER BASED PR. My job title comes under NOC 0.
Do i need to give Ielts test or am I exempt????
You have to give them a copy of the IELTS test result you used to apply for your PNP. It is one of the documents listed on the check list

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I'm on the same boat as you, did upfront about a week ahead of you, and got MR on Oct 29th. Haven't heard anything as of yet.
Hi!!did you resubmit the medical sheet???and if yes how many days after they replied to you??I resubmitted November 2 and I haven’t got any answer yet

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Hi!!did you resubmit the medical sheet???and if yes how many days after they replied to you??I resubmitted November 2 and I haven’t got any answer yet
Yeah I did resubmit via webform. They told me it wasn't need it and I just had to wait. They didn't mention how long though. I resubmitted on Oct 30th, nothing as of yet.

tanmaomao

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Anyone's application is in Vancouver immigration office? Find it weird since most people's are in Sydney. (Inland)
I applied under BCPNP.