+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Gauravsehgal

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Hello guys,
Just some info to all waiting for COPR after DM.
I got DM on Nov 3rd. After waiting for a week I went to see my lawyer and he emailed IRCC about it. He then said me that I will get it in a 2-3 days after sending email. I got email from IRCC today asking for the last port of entry. You guys can also try sending email to them.
Where we can send an email

MaddieNg

Nov 12, 2020
So you finally got CoPR now? hmm, thats helpful, I got DM on 10th Nov, tried calling IRCC today they said everything (background, security, criminality, eligibility, medical) is passed, so just wait for the officer to issue a letter.
Mine is also passed for all those. Got a call from an agent on Aug asking for the last port of entry, my residential address and couple more questions. Since then quiet.

Am Inland. DM. waiting for COPR

Quick question, how do you know where is your papers at?

Finbrkkf

Oct 21, 2020
So you finally got CoPR now? hmm, thats helpful, I got DM on 10th Nov, tried calling IRCC today they said everything (background, security, criminality, eligibility, medical) is passed, so just wait for the officer to issue a letter.
I got DM at same day. But nothing updated yet.

Asingh648

Jul 28, 2020
I have sent the required info they have asked for. They are gonna reply and send the link of a new PR portal they have developed. And then I will have to upload a photo for PR card.

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hello guys,
Just some info to all waiting for COPR after DM.
I got DM on Nov 3rd. After waiting for a week I went to see my lawyer and he emailed IRCC about it. He then said me that I will get it in a 2-3 days after sending email. I got email from IRCC today asking for the last port of entry. You guys can also try sending email to them.
I got dm on 31 oct and got a call from immigration officer last monday almost a week. He ask about entry dates and few more questions related to study nd work.After that no update yet. Hope we will get soon...