+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

tarunrana7787

Jun 1, 2018
This is my timeline
AR - 26 May 2019
AOR - 25 June 2019
PAL - 4 Dec 2019
MR - 15 Sep 2020
Here is my scenario, i was diagnosed with tuberculosis in Dec 2019 and went under treatment,
when i went to submit my medical, I told the doctor my condition and he said CIC might contact me for a letter saying that I have finished my treatment and my not contagious to public health (I’ve done with my treatment).
It’s been almost two months since I have submitted my medical. Does anybody know when will CIC contact me or is anyone familiar with such case.
I am an inland applicant
Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
does anyone know how long does the medical extension takes? Call the cic and the agent said they start to work with my medical extension on Oct 30, 2020. I passed everything and the next step after medical extension must be a final decision. didn't do medical upfront, only did after receiving a medical request so it's not fair if they ask me to re-do it again...

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
This is what I need help with. In the paper PNP form IMM 0008, question 10 asks for status in country of residence. I am on Implied status in canada and have selected other. I am waiting for approval of PGWP. What do I put in the TO date of my status since it is still processing. If I put PRESENT, I cannot validate the form. Pls help

cphung

Jan 25, 2020
I got dm and pre arrival letter since 17 oct. Visa office from outside canada confirms approval of pr since 23 oct and told me that I will get virtual landing in the next few weeks. Im still waiting. Someone know when that will happen???
May I know which Visa Office your application is allocated and how you can contact your local office ? by webform ?

Reactions: manku_patel

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hey guys
I got dm 31oct nd missed call from private number last friday. So do they call today too or direct copr if someone knows..

Reactions: dday2019

dday2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hey guys
I got dm 31oct nd missed call from private number last friday. So do they call today too or direct copr if someone knows..
I think they will back. I am waiting for excepting a call even sometime they directly send COPR

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
This is my timeline
AR - 26 May 2019
AOR - 25 June 2019
PAL - 4 Dec 2019
MR - 15 Sep 2020
Here is my scenario, i was diagnosed with tuberculosis in Dec 2019 and went under treatment,
when i went to submit my medical, I told the doctor my condition and he said CIC might contact me for a letter saying that I have finished my treatment and my not contagious to public health (I’ve done with my treatment).
It’s been almost two months since I have submitted my medical. Does anybody know when will CIC contact me or is anyone familiar with such case.
I am an inland applicant
Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks
There is a chance they moved your medicals to CMAU for more evaluation.

driaannel

Oct 5, 2020
HI,

For the people in Canada that had to do Biometrics for PR. How long did it take for you to get a call from service Canada for an appointment after receiving the biometrics request. I phoned service Canada and they confirmed that I cannot make an appointment but have to wait to be contacted. I have biometrics on file but my wife doesn't as it wasn't required at that time for travel.

Aryan888

Oct 7, 2019
HI,

For the people in Canada that had to do Biometrics for PR. How long did it take for you to get a call from service Canada for an appointment after receiving the biometrics request. I phoned service Canada and they confirmed that I cannot make an appointment but have to wait to be contacted. I have biometrics on file but my wife doesn't as it wasn't required at that time for travel.
It’s depend on city where u live and how many applications pending there I am in Toronto GTA MARCH 2020 AOR bio metric call on middle of October and appointment date was 2 NOV .