+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Mahamud_Ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
My Timeline:-
AR - Aug 2019
AOR - September 2019
PAL - Jan 2020
ADR - Jan 2020
Upfront Medical - September 28, 2020
Doctor Submitted - October 13, 2020
My upfront Medical passed - November 4, 2020
Hello there. We both are almost same timeline..
is you medical passed shows on gckey or ecas? Did you get any email?

Reactions: dday2019

mamong

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hello,
I have 1 strange question to ask you. I already got dm on ecas and approval email from visa office outside canada. No gc key approval yet. Im a provincial nominee with employee support. My STRANGE QUESTION is, can my employer call the ircc office in canada to hold my application??

Based on this - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/pnp-facilitative.html - I would think the ultimate decision on holding an application still lies with the Province, even if your employer contacts your PNP. Could I ask why your employer would ask the government to hold your application? You're still working with them right?

Reactions: newbrunswickmylove

driaannel

Oct 5, 2020
Good day,

I got Medical was passed about a month ago and this morning I received Pre-arrival letter. I also received an additional email asking for "current location for you and your dependents ". Is this normal and why would they want this information if my current address is correct when logging into ECAS.

newbrunswickmylove

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Based on this - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/pnp-facilitative.html - I would think the ultimate decision on holding an application still lies with the Province, even if your employer contacts your PNP. Could I ask why your employer would ask the government to hold your application? You're still working with them right?
Ya, im still working with them. What i have learn when calling ircc ottawa, they told me that my application has been approve but it is the closest office (fredericton) that will do the virtual landing and send the copr on gckey. I surely know that my employer have connection in fredericton office. Do I have to worry? Thanks for your reply

xwww

Sep 4, 2020
Good news to share with you! Finally it shows application approved on my gckey, although there is still no confirmation letter, I guess it would come soon.

My timeline:
AR Oct.21, 2019
AOR Jan.23, 2020
PAL Feb.18, 2020
Upfront med Sept.24, 2020
MP Oct.29, 2020
DM on ECAS Oct.31, 2020
Approved on GCkey Nov.6, 2020
CoPR letter - waiting.

Gauravsehgal

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Good news to share with you! Finally it shows application approved on my gckey, although there is still no confirmation letter, I guess it would come soon.

My timeline:
AR Oct.21, 2019
AOR Jan.23, 2020
PAL Feb.18, 2020
MP Oct.29, 2020
DM on ECAS Oct.31, 2020
CoPR letter - waiting.
Which province bro

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020

My timeline:
AR Oct.21, 2019
AOR Jan.23, 2020
PAL Feb.18, 2020
MP Oct.29, 2020
DM on ECAS Oct.31, 2020
CoPR letter - waiting.
Same bro i dont know about gc that showing approved or not cos i have a lawyer. But my ar is july 15 2019 amd dm same as urs. I got a call from private number in afternoon i think its from them for landing but i missed it

Akhil27

Jul 30, 2019
My Ecas showing application received for along time and I didn't get any medical request..almost 7 months of application received..what does it mean?thanks

mamong

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Ya, im still working with them. What i have learn when calling ircc ottawa, they told me that my application has been approve but it is the closest office (fredericton) that will do the virtual landing and send the copr on gckey. I surely know that my employer have connection in fredericton office. Do I have to worry? Thanks for your reply
I don't know too much but it seems outrageous if your employer would somehow, through their connection to someone working there, torpedo your application - I mean it has to be illegal / not allowed. You're following all the red-tape rules and the difficult process with the APR and you've been approved legitimately; if your employer somehow intervenes, I'm sure there has to be some complaint process and possibly some punishment for your employer and their contact at the office. They shouldn't have any basis for doing that if you're following all the steps. That's what I think anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: newbrunswickmylove

newbrunswickmylove

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
I don't know too much but it seems outrageous if your employer would somehow, through their connection to someone working there, torpedo your application - I mean it has to be illegal / not allowed. You're following all the red-tape rules and the difficult process with the APR and you've been approved legitimately; if your employer somehow intervenes, I'm sure there has to be some complaint process and possibly some punishment for your employer and their connection at the office. They shouldn't have any basis for doing that if you're following all the steps. That's what I think anyways.
Thanks dear.

Reactions: mamong